Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE HELP !!!

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:07 AM
  • 3 Replies
Im looking for a research and development team of ordinary moms to help me

My focus is to help women with the seven most important areas of their lives Destiny,Career,Relationships,Money,Health. Spirituality, and Self Care . What I would like is a team of women who will help answer questions and give me opinion on the development of courses and work manuals I am designing. It wont be anything too demanding and I would really appreciate your help. If you are interested could you join the group so I can use the forum to post questions....absolutely no strings attached ....Im very passionate about this and want to make it fantastic and a real benefit for women needing training. Your role ....let me know what you think women need.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/she-eo

Warm Regards
Susie
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cathy1983km
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Can you elaborate on this a little? Maybe PM me with more info...

wedding countdown

Dogma
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:14 PM

I am not sure what you mean by life design.  But, women need to embrace their power and strength and not be afraid to take risks.  A lot of really smart women let their negative talk and fears of failure hold them back from success.  Single women with children really need to understand that they can be good mothers and still contribute (to a work environment or any setting) positively.  They often settle for less in order to avoid taking chances and facing rejection (perhaps again).  It is tough to be a women without skills and with low self esteem in today's world.  They need a team of cheerleaders to train them and set them free!

DogMa (Liz) 

Liz

jabs54
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:57 PM

What is "life design"?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)