Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG sad

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:41 PM
  • 6 Replies

My husband just sent me (text) a picture of his best friend's daughter with burns all over her chest. His best friend has been fighting for full custody for a long time. Last year his ex went to prison for burglary and never lost custody. I have only met the mom once and I hope I never do see her!

I am a emergency c-section, extended formula feeding, cloth/disposable diapering, extended rear facing, sign language teaching, miscarriage survivor (x2), mama to a miracle baby girl who has 2 middle names!

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
CODYSMOM_00
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:43 PM

how did she get the burns? thats so sad!!!

lilblufrog
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:46 PM

They (the dad and grandmother) are at the hospital right now trying to find out. I hope they (mom and mom's boyfriend) didn't threaten the girl not to say anything. BTW-She is 5

Quoting CODYSMOM_00:

I am a emergency c-section, extended formula feeding, cloth/disposable diapering, extended rear facing, sign language teaching, miscarriage survivor (x2), mama to a miracle baby girl who has 2 middle names!

CODYSMOM_00
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Quoting lilblufrog:

They are at the hospital right now trying to find out. I hope they didn't threaten the girl not to say anything. BTW-She is 5

Quoting CODYSMOM_00:

why is it that thay don't take children off their abusive and careless parents untill something happens and its too late!!!!! this makes me sooooooo mad!!!!! i hope the mother goes to jail!!!!!!

nikkiJ86
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 5:20 PM

How do you know that it was the mom's fault?(not being rude,just asking)

Quoting lilblufrog:

They (the dad and grandmother) are at the hospital right now trying to find out. I hope they (mom and mom's boyfriend) didn't threaten the girl not to say anything. BTW-She is 5

Quoting CODYSMOM_00:

lilblufrog
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 5:36 PM

I am not saying the mom did anything to her intentionally, but she was responsible for the child and didn't say anything about it when she dropped her daughter off. That's something you don't just forget to say.

Quoting nikkiJ86:

How do you know that it was the mom's fault?(not being rude,just asking)

Quoting lilblufrog:

Quoting CODYSMOM_00:

Domzmom2005
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 5:49 PM

Oh my gosh, I hope she is alright and they fingure out what the heck happened!

pregnancy week by week

baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)