Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your most prized possession?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:35 AM
  • 25 Replies

Where did you get it? 

happy

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amybelle
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:39 AM

My FAMILY!! My DH & 5 kids......I could lose everything else and move on but to lose one of them................OH I can't even think about it.

MissAndrea125
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:42 AM

I have a hockey puck signed by my all time favorite Vladimir Konstantinov, and a McNair jersey that all of a sudden means a little more to me. But I don't put a whole lot of value in material things I guess, because those still aren't prized posessions in the sense that I would be lost without them. I actually had to think a few minutes before I answered, and I'm sure after I hit submit I'll think of something else that I prize more than those things LOL :)

madmom04
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:43 AM

I agree , My children ,!!! although that has to be known that would be the answer.  I also treasure my memories of my life, good and bad.   HOpe that as time rushes along I always take time to remember the important moments with everyone.

MissAndrea125
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:44 AM

Quoting Amybelle:

My FAMILY!! My DH & 5 kids......I could lose everything else and move on but to lose one of them................OH I can't even think about it.

Oh I didn't know people counted, but if they do then obviously my family is my most prized posession

skittlenbonesma
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:46 AM
My amazing husband and my two beautiful boys. They are my everything. My whole world could crumble around me, but as long as I have them I have everything I need. But if we are talking other than them it would have to be my wedding ring and my boys baby books and their WTE books because I wrote down the events in each month of my pregnancy in them. Month by month. Oh yeah and all of our pictures.
ForeverMeme
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:48 AM

My memories. No one can take them away from me!

Amybelle
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:56 AM

Quoting MissAndrea125:

Quoting Amybelle:

Oh I didn't know people counted, but if they do then obviously my family is my most prized posession

well I'm sure they probably meant something material but I thought about it & there's just nothing material in my Life that measures up to my Family :)

tiniowien
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:58 AM

ok everyones gonna laugh at me but here it goes. My teddy bear toddy and my blanket, bother were given to me by my grandmother that is the namesake to my baby. the blanket was hand made by that woman. they are both now in my daughers room, where she can see them but she cant touch them im too afraid theyll fall apart.embarrassed

momma_drebob
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:59 AM

Well, my most prized OBJECTS would definately have to be a tie between my computer and my car. I'd go nuts without my computer to keep me entertained every day and it was a really cool gift from my dad. Up until now I've always had frankenstein computers people built me that constantly had problems; now I have this one that came all in one package BRAND NEW lol. And I love my car because it's my first car and even though it's an old junker (87' Acura Legend) I paid for it all by myself and it has never left me stranded!

As far as non-objects, my most prized possessions are my baby-to-be, my family, my fiance, and our wonderful pets!

happy

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Angelia862
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:01 AM

My DH and Son.  Other than them all my husbands letters from when we first started dating all the way up to now.  I love going through those every now and then.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)