Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate nothing more...

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:05 AM
  • 13 Replies

I hate nothing more than geting a chain email. At least when you were a kid you could refuse the letter. What makes people send these to others? I always delete mine, but I KNOW MANY SEND THEM OFF. Just wondering why.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ALDmama
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:09 AM

I agree totally!! I hate getting texts that are the same crap!! Its such a waste of time and they really are point less!!

Petunia419
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:09 AM

I hate them to and I also delete them.  Especially the ones that say "If you don't send this to 10 people in the next 5 mins..."

I have no idea why someone would feel that would be a good idea to send to a friend..superstition maybe?  Your guess is as good as mine! 

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you do with it!
kristinaleann
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:10 AM

I know those are so stupid! I also delete mine that i get. Even though i know that it is not real, when i delete it im like ok hope nothing bad happens now.. lol

GOBryan
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:22 AM

I also delete them.

beeples31
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:27 AM
Some people have faith and hope...even if it's a chain letter. I usually play along, all in fun. :)
Mamamanic
by Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:48 AM

These are the ones I'm talking about. My MIL sends me them all the time. Never any messages except that kind of stuff.

Quoting Petunia419:

I hate them to and I also delete them.  Especially the ones that say "If you don't send this to 10 people in the next 5 mins..."

I have no idea why someone would feel that would be a good idea to send to a friend..superstition maybe?  Your guess is as good as mine! 

Mamamanic
by Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:49 AM

I don't know why I feel the same. I usually will not even open or read ones that look that way.

Quoting kristinaleann:

I know those are so stupid! I also delete mine that i get. Even though i know that it is not real, when i delete it im like ok hope nothing bad happens now.. lol

RobinH08
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:49 AM

yes! they are totally annoying!

Mamamanic
by Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:50 AM

Should I tell her not to send me them then? Or would it hurt feelings.

Quoting beeples31:

Some people have faith and hope...even if it's a chain letter. I usually play along, all in fun. :)

BabyMommy_3
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:53 AM

It's so irritating that I've got a "junk" email that the people who do chain letters send me crap in, and then I have my email where I get all of my important emails. Hahaha. I rarely check my junk email. Just to see if someone had something important to say. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)