Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Warning: GRAPHIC--murdered baby.....

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:19 AM
  • 27 Replies

A local woman decapitated and ATE her baby.

I am NOT kidding.  I was watching the news last night and there was a news story about this woman here in San Antonio who decapitated and dismembered her 3 week old baby because "the devil made her do it."  Then the police chief came on and said that she ATE parts of the body.  I wanted to vomit.  I can't believe anyone is this sick.

Here's a link to the local news story:

http://www.kens5.com/news/stories/KENS20090726-Baby-Killed-NW-Side.7b68a56a.html

There.  I edited the post.  Nothing too graphic in the title.  Sorry if some of you had already heard about it-- I had not.  Yes, it's disgusting and disturbing.  But our local news feels I need to hear about it, so I'm passing on the info. 

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katsbabe13
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:20 AM

that is just sad there are no other words 

GOBryan
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:20 AM

I heard about it but I didn't hear that she ate some of the baby.. That's just sick, twisted and beyond words any way you look at it.

Tracy67
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Yes. We know. And I wish everyone would stop bringing it up, because I would like to forget that I ever heard it.

Photobucket
Bensmommy611
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:21 AM

I know.  It made me want to hug my own child that much more.  The poor kid is probably starting to worry about me.

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:22 AM

That is so sad and really sick that a mother could do that to her child but it happens in this world today.

akataml
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:22 AM

I know right, this is like the 4th post ive seen. Noone needs that image in their heads, ugg that poor baby though

Quoting Tracy67:

Yes. We know. And I wish everyone would stop bringing it up, because I would like to forget that I ever heard it.

TattedMommyof2
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:23 AM

I didn't know.   And you saw the title of the post.  If you didn't want to read about it again, don't open the post. 

That is really fucked up.  Poor baby.  Too bad the mother didn't kill herself.  Now she's going to get off with an insanity plea.

Quoting Tracy67:

TattedStars
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Please let people know in the subject, that this is very graphic and not for everyone

sstepph
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:24 AM

WOW!

Thats so bizaar and gross. Makes me so sick to my stomach,

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN SOMEONE DO THAT TO A BABY!!!!!

Boys

retsillacam
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:26 AM

I think the title of the post made that quite clear! This is so messed up.

Quoting TattedStars:

Please let people know in the subject, that this is very graphic and not for everyone

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)