Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Was On NBC Nighly News-Link Included.... And I will be on Good Morning America Tomorrow! Updated-GMA link added!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:18 PM
  • 20 Replies

Hey all!
    I was on the NBC Nightly News tonight.  Here is the link- http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/
And Good Morning America was here at our house for over 2 hours filming me and Jeff for tomorrow's show.  It will be on abc's Good Morning America sometime  7:00 AM and 8:00 AM.  Just wanted let you all know!

Here a link to the piece on good Morning America for those that missed it:
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=8199614

Kelly

My Sweet Girls-Catlin & Lilly

My Sweet Baby Girl Molly Elizabeth-Due 7/14/09

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sexeegyrl
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Ah, that's AWESOME - what is the story about?

I'm a SAHM to 4 children, Mommy to Irish Twins, married to my best friend, breastfeeding, circumsizing, anti CIO, spanking when needed, kids don't get away with much, NIP and don't care what you see b/c my child has a right to eat, keep a clean house, non husband bashing, LOVE to laugh, smart ass kind of Mommy. Nice to meet you.

"Natural feeding is the duty of every
mother and the birthright of every child"

"While breastfeeding may not seem the right choice for every parent, it is the best choice for every baby." ~Amy Spangler

NavyWifey122305
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Well Im glad you are ok and so is your daughter. Im sorry you got so sick though.

ht1403
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:26 PM

WOW !!! you are such a strong person!!! good luck with everything!

mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:29 PM

this

Quoting ht1403:

WOW !!! you are such a strong person!!! good luck with everything!

Photobucket stephanie/cloth diapering/full term bfing/extended harnessing mama

sexeegyrl
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:31 PM

WOW! That's the only word that comes to mind after watching and reading your journal posts. WOW I'm speechless. You are an amazing woman and have a wonderful family! God was watching over you Momma! WOW God bless you.

I'm a SAHM to 4 children, Mommy to Irish Twins, married to my best friend, breastfeeding, circumsizing, anti CIO, spanking when needed, kids don't get away with much, NIP and don't care what you see b/c my child has a right to eat, keep a clean house, non husband bashing, LOVE to laugh, smart ass kind of Mommy. Nice to meet you.

"While breastfeeding may not seem the right choice for every parent, it is the best choice for every baby." ~Amy Spangler

Tracyrae
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:37 PM

OMG thats terrible!!!  You missed your whole last month of pregnancy and woke up to a baby???  Holy crap!  Did you bf?  Do you remember any of it?  That SUCKS!   Glad every one is ok....

sexeegyrl
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:39 PM

What's amazing.... in her journal (it's on her page) she stated that her husband pushed the ICU nurses to PUMP HER BREASTS for her baby so her husband could feed her breastmilk and she is now exclusively breastfeeding her daughter!!!! UH-MAZING!

Quoting Tracyrae:

OMG thats terrible!!!  You missed your whole last month of pregnancy and woke up to a baby???  Holy crap!  Did you bf?  Do you remember any of it?  That SUCKS!   Glad every one is ok....

peekaboo813
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:42 PM

I saw you on the news tonight!  I said to my husband she looks terrific for everything she went through!  You looked lovely!  My husband is so concerned now though,  when he saw the story he got so upset.  I am 5 1/2 months pregnant I will be delivering in November right around cold and flu season and he is now TERRIFIED!  I am acutally quite nervous myself.  We lectured the children at dinner tonight how important it will be for them to not drink out of the water fountain and to use their sanitizer and to wash up as soon as they walk into the house when school starts for all of our safety.  Your story opened up a whole dialogue at dinner tonight that we needed to discuss with our children.  I am so happy your situation had a happy ending! 

smorekids
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:45 PM

I remember your post about this!! OMG it's such an amazing story! I'm glad that you are sharing your story!! Your baby is so cute!!

happymommy72
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:52 PM

So gald you and ur baby girl are ok and healthy!!  What a story.  I fear that swine flu and pray it never reaches my little boys or my husband and I.  What a happy ending to ur story and thankfully.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)