Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnant and have a question

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:40 PM
  • 5 Replies

so ive been in "early" labor now for 3 days according to the hospital. im having consistent contractions and it is causing dilation... last it was at 2 and i was sent home with sleeping pills to get rest while i could. this sis my third and never went through this befor...but anyways today i had the worst contraction ever, and since then they have been coming once again pretty consistent about every 4-7 minuets, im having alot ofpressure which really isnt new but i feel soooo very very sick and i keep gettin shaky.im not cold my blood sugar is fine and everything..so idk. is this normal? i was induced with my last and my first i never felt anything till i was at 7.5 cm, and one more question..is nipple pain sometimes with a contraction normal?<br />
youll have to excuse the bad typing if it is bad, i havent slept and pain wears u out after a while..

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NavyWifey122305
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:44 PM

I would go ahead and head back to L&D  let them know your contractions have been 4-7 min apart. You may have dialated alot since you were last checked the more kids you have the faster labor goes ( on average)

good luck let us know what you plan to do !

onefootcutiepie
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:46 PM

How far along are you? you should go on in if they are 4-7 mins apart. 

peekaboo813
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:47 PM

I agree with this poster, you maybe further along than you think and if you wanted or needed meds you might miss your window of opportunity.... good luck.

Quoting NavyWifey122305:

I would go ahead and head back to L&D  let them know your contractions have been 4-7 min apart. You may have dialated alot since you were last checked the more kids you have the faster labor goes ( on average)

good luck let us know what you plan to do !

rainstorms
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:50 PM

I have been having false labor for over a week now so know kinda how ya feel. If you plan on getting meds u may wanna hurry to l and d, u may miss ur opportunity. Good luck mamma!

Nikki D (me)

Jadyn matthew (3 1/2 yo boy)

Caleb Nickolas (otw)

CafeMom Tickers

mom2the3rdpower
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 4:39 PM

sounds like labor to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)