Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cant eat...what should I do?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:50 PM
  • 2 Replies

ok so Im not sure if anyone in this group read my other posts in the newcomers about the physical fight and stress I been dealing with but I havent been able to eat in almost 4 days. I feel hungry and want to but when its in front of me i cant. My mother made me eat dinner last night and 10 minutes after I was in the bathroom on the toliet. Im trying to eat some cucumbers now and I cant even swallow. Is it stress or something else u think? I have the stress, rheumatoid arthrtis, and depression/bi-polar so Idk if its just a combo of everything from being worked up or if this isnt normal....any suggestions?

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Mommi229
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:57 PM

I've been really depressed and stressed out lately and I can't seem to eat either. I get so hungry, sit down with food in front of me, but it's like I have a hard time getting it down. That or I just have no appetite whatsoever.

randiedwards87
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:03 PM

Quoting Mommi229:

I've been really depressed and stressed out lately and I can't seem to eat either. I get so hungry, sit down with food in front of me, but it's like I have a hard time getting it down. That or I just have no appetite whatsoever.

yeah exactly. Im on alot of pain meds also and that and soda is all I have in my stomach 24/7 now and I can just feel my body giving out on me...especially when I lift my son and i can barely do it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)