Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strange evening to say the least!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:00 PM
  • 6 Replies

Okay so I have an ex who meant alot to me, but we lost touch he got married I had my second child and we just never talked he ended up changing his number mine never did. So to get to the point he called me at ten after one on friday night! Just to talk and see if I knew who I was talking to, well he said he would be in AZ all weekend and callme on monday well he never did(which is kind of a good thing) His wife doesn't like me! anyways he wants me to add him as a friend on Facebook, and at quarter to two that same morning he sent me a text saying "I still love u" what would you think or do? I jjust sent him one back that morning just asking him what his wife would think? But it was so random and out of the blue! I think he was drinking but after this long why would he call me??

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Marimaru
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:41 PM

Maybe he and his wife are having marital problems and he is thinking about the grass on the other side of the fence?  I wouldn't persue anything with him, even probably casual friendship for now.  Being friends is one thing, but it sounds like he might want more, and you would be better off just not even inviting the trouble.

pregnancy

She's a girl!!

CoeyG
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:19 PM
If my mother were to wear anything at this point I'd be a bit freaked out...my mother has been dead since 2007
Kelly_Marie528
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

If my mother were to wear anything at this point I'd be a bit freaked out...my mother has been dead since 2007

HAHAHAH that was hilarious!! I don't plan on pursuing talking to him or anything, if he calls to talk that's fine! He doesn't know where I live and we are an hour apart! I won't be calling him!! I guess I have never had this happen to me. SO I am just really confused and have never had anything like this happen!

onefootcutiepie
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Don't be confused. RUN! Don't talk to him. Ignore his existence and DO NOT BE HIS FACEBOOK FRIEND.

Mamamanic
by Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Drunk texting. I would stay away from him though. He must have gone to some trouble if he switched phones and all.

Mamamanic
by Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:22 PM

Plus he pretty much booty called you w/o the actual showing up part. Botty call hour is around that time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)