Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does your husband LOVE about you?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:20 PM
  • 35 Replies

My husband is a simple simple man. He is SO simple that what makes him happy is having everything he needs at his fingertips. So The way to make him happy is to have all his work stuff ready in his line of sight between the bed and the front door! It's kinda funny that this is all it takes to make him happy! He loves that I will wake up and hang his lunch box on the key holder so he can grab it on his way out the door. (Obviously this is just one of many) What does your husband LOVE about you?

I'm Slow

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GOBryan
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:22 PM

I asked my husband and he said my @$$.. He's so romantic that way.

Men are such simple creatures.

MommyToEthan
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:23 PM

my mouth hugs. 

rayzensun
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:24 PM

my calming/soothing influence on him

Yakisha81
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:14 PM

My sassy personality. And my boobs.

Armywife6
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:19 PM

As he's put it before....Everything.

expecting baby toddler boy ~~~ The kind of woman who doesn't have to defend my views, & or parenting style~~

marhia
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:45 PM

He said that I have the most amazing skin, and of course my arse and my nips lol he is so silly

tonia_h
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:50 PM

I don't know I've never asked and he's never told me.. well maybey he has I just don't remember. 

ashleykilleen
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:54 PM

my ass and my boobs he also loves that i can put up with his very morbid sense of humor and that he is very obnoxious at times.

CafeMom Tickers

~Look how far my Little Man has Come~

~*Ashley*~

*Loving Wifey To Chris*

~Wonderful Mommy To Sheamus~

GeorgiaSun
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:59 PM

He loves my eyes and how our personailites are so perfect together. He is laid back and outgoing, while I am laid back and very reserved.

Scouts_out
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:03 AM

He likes everything about me. He loves that Im low maintanence, I don't buy name brand, I do my own hair, I take care of the kids. He loves the fact that I Love him so much. The power could go out and we would still have fun. He knows that Im not a serious person and that I laugh a lot. He loves a lot about me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)