Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Callin all Coffee lovers !!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:59 AM
  • 26 Replies

How do you drink your coffee?

if you use flavored creamer whats your favorite flavor/ brand ?

I drink my coffee with just a splash of Creme Brulee CoffeeMate

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mikeysmom989
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:09 AM

When I can, I usually get some ice coffee from Starbucks cause I have to take kids to school in the morning and I ALWAYS forget to make some the nightbefore!

Around the holidays I like the Egg Nog flavored creamers for my coffee! But I can never remember the name! lol.  

angie2719
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:54 AM

CoffeeMate Fat free Vanilla Caramel....mmmm, i am drinking as i write this. Though eggnog sounds good too, i may try some this year.

JaylensMommy807
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:57 AM

I go to starbucks when I can - they have the best coffee!!!  I get a iced white chocolate mocha!  Nights when I have to go into work I leave a little early so I can get there before 11 to get one!  It helps alot with staying awake until 7 in the morning!  But they are EXPENSIVE!  So its a every now and again thing... ;)  Other then that I use the french vanilla creamer, and hazelnut!

marusia1052
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:59 AM

My favorite creamer is Italian sweet cream. Yum!! Too bad I can't have coffee while pregnant though. boo.

Pregnancy ticker
karma1578
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:03 AM

Whatever creamer has my fancy at the moment. Right now it is vanilla carmel. lol

Malissa

sstepph
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:04 AM

I LOVE COFFEE!!

I drink it with French Vanilla creamer from coffeemate.

And sometimes in the afternoon when its hot I make myself an iced mocha.. Coffee, ice, milk, chocolate syrup.. MMmmmm :)

Little Rockstar

Called me Mommy

NavyWifey122305
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:06 AM

you can have 1 cup of regular or get yourself some decaff :)

Quoting marusia1052:

My favorite creamer is Italian sweet cream. Yum!! Too bad I can't have coffee while pregnant though. boo.

firefly63701
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:10 AM

A littlel sugar and chocolate flavored creamer. Yum

flmommy76
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:38 AM

My favorite is Starbucks coffee with hazelnut syrup, a little half and half, and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.  Yummy!

curveymama
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:44 AM

I gotta have my coffee in the mornings! :) I cannot drink it without liquid creamer! love me some coffeemate hazelnut!!! yummy! gonna have some right now! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)