• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please pray or send positive energy to my little sister and her preemie

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:58 PM
  • 12 Replies

She was due in October and her water broke this a.m.  Benjamin Mark was born by C-Section this afternoon, has all his parts but is on oxygen in the nursery.  I don't know exactly what he weighs yet, but it's around 4.5 lbs.

With light and love.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alekona
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:59 PM

Im praying for your family!! :)

God Bless

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

I am an Organic feeding, co sleeping, non vaccinating, God loving, supporter of the Military, young, single mamma, and I wouldnt change anything about my life with my one and only little man!!
boy kissing mom

Newmommy296
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:00 PM

Myprayers are with your family

jabs54
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:46 PM

I will pray sweet little Benjamin will grow quickly and be healthy!  Keep us posted.

Mom2LiamNMolly
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:50 PM

Prayers headed your way.... Liam was 4.67 pounds and is a thriving, happy little man!!!! Benjamin will be the same way :)

kids-have-my-heart.gif 

Jaxonsmom
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:26 PM

My cousins baby was born at 28 weeks weighing 2 lbs.  Keep your head up!  Everything will work out!

lanenadenene
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:38 PM

its a boyCongratulations to your sister and hoping he is ready to go home as soon as can be :) 

Lunarprancer
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:48 PM

Thank you mamas, means a lot!

With light and love.

DSMOMOF4
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 8:16 AM

Prayers beign sent your way for your sister and little Benjmin and your family. My oldest son was a premie he weighed 3 ilbs 14 ounces and had to be on sleep apena monitor for 6 months he's 11 yrs old and looking at him you wouldn't think he was a premie he's almost as tall as his mom and I'm 5'5" 

WifeNMommy52606
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 8:18 AM

They are in my thoughts and prayers.

mommysasha1988
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 8:23 AM

Quoting lanenadenene:

its a boyCongratulations to your sister and hoping he is ready to go home as soon as can be :) 

I'm a non-married, epidural birthing, breast-milk bottle feeding, co-sleeping, delayed vaccinating, non-circumsizing, cloth diapering kinda mom.  I will stay at home, rear-face, public school, and spank if necessary.  I'm pro-choice, democratic, athiest, and all for world peace.  I support gay rights, I'm not racist, & I believe we were all created equal.  My son is my life, he makes my heart melt.  So, now that we got that outta the way...it's nice to meet you!
"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born." -Rajneesh
Trying to lose weight?  Already lost it?
Come join
Moms Helping Moms Lose Weight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)