Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would You Get a Belly Facial?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:39 PM
  • 1 Replies

I found this in the Daily Buzz....

Would You Get a Belly Facial?

August 25, 2009 at 4:00 PM by Cafe MicheleZ

belly bump facialI have a ritual for my belly bump. I use Earth Mama Angel Baby Stretch Oil in the morning and at night and it not only keeps my skin hydrated and stops any itching, but it's like a bonding time for me and my twins, who are now 22 weeks in the womb!

But there is a new service that pregnant women in the Northwest are enjoying -- it's called the Mom-2-Be Belly Bump Facial and Ugly Betty's Ana Ortiz is a fan, according to Glamour magazine.

Decleor, a French skincare line, created the belly facial for MTM Luxury Lodging hotel spas using all natural products designed to cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate baby bumps to help prevent stretch marks. The cost? $75 for a half hour.

Hmm.... The writer for Glamour wasn't sure how she would feel about a belly massage when pregnant for a half hour and I have to agree. Don't think this is for me, even if it was $20. I'd rather pay for a back massage and take care of my belly myself.

What do you think of the belly bump facial? Would you get one?

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
CherBearCM
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:29 AM

No, I don't think I could stand having my belly rubbed for half an hour, lol.  i'd rather just rub some oil on myself or have my hubby do it, I'm sure we can do it just as well as a 'pro'. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)