Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son Said....

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:40 PM
  • 7 Replies

MAMA!!!!  He looked at me and clear as day and said mama  :) :) :) :)   I could not stop hugging him and giving him kisses!!!!  just thought i would share my very happy news

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TJP_ASP_MOMMY
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Best feeling in the world isnt it? = )  

<3 Aubri Stacia & Tyler Joseph <3

MaMaCathy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:44 PM

I am so happy for you.  These are the very things that make my world worth it all.  When the kids do things,  I remember why I am here.  Congratulations and brag on.....

Wifey2Watson
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Congrats!! My baby girl just says Dadadadada over and over lol. 

giffer
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:46 PM

that's awesome!! i love hearing new words!

my turn...my son didn't talk til he was over 3 yrs old & just last wk started saying full sentences. yesterday was my daughter's first day of school & she went over to him & did a little turn & said "hey, dillon look at me" & he said "wow, megann you look so pretty". it was clear as a bell. i was so excited & glad i was there to hear it.

happy

NavyWifey122305
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:47 PM

congrats !!!  I still remember when my son said it for the first time its a GREAT feeling....... now he's 2 1/2 and wont shut up LMAO

bonitamomma3
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:47 PM

AWWW that is so awsome!!!

Quoting giffer:

that's awesome!! i love hearing new words!

my turn...my son didn't talk til he was over 3 yrs old & just last wk started saying full sentences. yesterday was my daughter's first day of school & she went over to him & did a little turn & said "hey, dillon look at me" & he said "wow, megann you look so pretty". it was clear as a bell. i was so excited & glad i was there to hear it.

happy

Momee2Six
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:05 PM

No matter how many children you have that feeling never goes away! Now I love it when they tell me they love me... without me having to ask or them wanting something in return.

I am a sometimes CIO, sometimes BF, sometimes ERF depending of the child. Hugging and kissing until my babies beg me to stop. Tell my children and Husband I love them every single day. Give my children every thing they need and most of what they want.
Hand holding and closed mouth kissing in front of my children, cheering my children on from the sidelines, and supporting my husband in anything he does kind of Christian wife and mother to the greatest man currently living and 7 of the most beautiful children ever created!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)