Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty training help..

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:09 AM
  • 3 Replies

My daughter has been out of diapers for about a month or two. She was GREAT, no accidents at all..now all of a sudden she's been having accidents..once a day..(closer to bed time.) I have no idea what to do. Should I start giving her rewards to show her that she should pee and poo in the potty? I know she knows that it's wrong. I've been putting her in time out..I am at a loss. This is only the 3rd night *in a row* What's the proper thing to do for an almost 3 year old?!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Greys_mama
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:14 AM

I really have no advice...I'm in a similar boat.  My Son is almost 3...we were 95% potty trained.  He was doing great - only a pull up at bedtime.  We used a big potty with an automatic flush - it flushed on him.  We have regressed to about 45% potty trained.  Every time I sit him on a big potty - even at home with the potty ring he freaks out and refuses to go.  I am at a loss.  I am hoping someone has advice for me, too....sorry to use your post. 

Do you cut off liquids an hour before bed time?  That may work. 

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.' - Dr. Suess

ninjanessa
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:17 AM

I havent yet..I may have to. But she usually will wake up and ask to go to the potty when she needs to. =(

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:33 AM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms
The Potty Training Moms Support ...

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)