Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She is a psychooooooo!!!updated page 2

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:18 PM
  • 17 Replies

Okay! In July i started receiving these emails from a woman that i don't even knew but since she knew some information about me i knew she knew me. Well i assume it was a fake profile and name. I block her and continue with my life. Next day she open a new profile with the same name other photo but she started saying the same thing over and over again that i was ugly she was beautiful and that i was so sure of something that maybe i had lost a long time ago and that my husband couldn't be in love with me because I'm ugly. At this point i started laughing because i don't need anyone to tell me how beautiful or ugly i am the only opinion that matters its what i think of myself.I block her again and 3 days later a new email but this time she put something of my profile on the email i said that i was taking a bubble bath for the first time in years and she said that was disgusting etc etc and the same thing over and over again an that my husband dick was so small she once as going to do and oral on him but she didn't because it was so small. She mention she did this on the parking of something near to his work i laugh so hard a this. She clearly has never been with my husband because if something my husband dick isn't is small..... My husband is not the party type he has gone out 2 times in 6 years by himself and had spend 2 hr at the most he always answer my phone we only have one car and i have to take him to his work and pick him up every day so basically if he is not at work he is with me. He prefers to do everything with family he works 10 hr a day 6 days a week believe me he doesn't have time to breathe. I block her again and then like 5 days later she send me another note with more waste onit and with the surprise that she use my profile photo t make a profile on facebook. Of course y was deleted at that point i thought ts is getting out of hand but i just block her reported her like for the 5 time and then close the account and that was the last i heard from her.

Suddenly after that my husband started having trouble with one of the female coworkers on his job. My husband is manager that is very fair and kind if they need to pick up their kid she will give them time to do it, if they need a day off they can have it etc etc but everything has to be equal for all of them because that its the law. She went to my husband boss and she said that he was arriving late which he did once because he fell on hi job and broke his wrist so he went to the doctor the next morning the order some xray and we had to wait for the result and i took from 8 to 11 he arrived that day at 12 which he inform. She call to say he leave on day 15 minutes early but she didn't mention the fact that he arrive 2 hr early that day. She is like trying to make trouble for him she is like a bully. just because she cant get her way. Yesterday It was the last straw my husband was sick and he call to absent himself from work because he was go in to the doctor he made arrangements in his job so the store will be ready and cover from his absent. This girl in particular was free but she call and realize my husband was not there and call her husband that was another store manager and told him that my husband was absent and that the store was rush and uncover.. Her husband without confirming this proceed to call my husband and tell him that he needed to get dress and go to the store because he didn't heard him like he was sick and he needed to go to work. Since when people know if someone is sick through the telephone? He threaten my husband to call his boss and my husband got mad and told him tat he was the one calling him because this was out of line. He call my husband a liar plus he did it with a tone of harassment. He was hostigating him. HE INFORM IT TO HIS SUPERIORS AND TO HIS BOSS. He told his boss that he felt this was a personal vendetta against him from this couple and that they were harassing him. Keep in mind that my husband haven't been absent from work in more than 2 months now and before that he was absent on January because he was so sick that i had to pick up my husband from the car and put it on my back and drag him almost unconscious trough the floor to the hospital from the car because he couldn't walk until someone saw me and help me. HE was so dehydrate and in bad shape he stay 1 day at the hospital with iv etc etc. He was sick but because he dosnt like to be absent he kept going until he crash. This a lack of respet to other and an invasion of privacy how dare he call my husban he is not his bosss. When my husband call his employes to see if they were on a rush they told him that everything was fine and they didnt need any help and that they havent complain but that the girl in cuestion had call early and must have being the one that was complaining. Because this manager had not call to the store to check if they were rush. He call after taking to my husband and told my husband employers that he was on his way because he had call him. I was schok with so much disrespect. My husband made a complain they are harassing him and being hostile or hostigating.

What should i do ? I feel this is way out of hand she even told my husband co workers that she comes by my house to see if my husband is truly here. What a psychoooooooooooo. She is invading our personal space. She needs to mind her business. My husband have a doctor notes because he was really sick how rude of this people she is being a true bully and form the girl of the emails she was the one i knew was sending me those email for the way she write and the things she said. sHE EVEN TELL OTHER SHE DRIVES BY MY HOUSE TO SEE WHAT WE ARE DOING HELLOOOO. Sheeeeeeeeeeee isssssssss NUTS!! wHAT DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD DO? I think she is just jealous of the type of relationship we have my husband is a caring wonderfull husband that respect me in every way. He goes home to his work and he is always on time. He loves being with my husband. Last night i think she was following me i was being follow by this car that its was exactly has her and follow me everywhere until i decided to go to the nearest police station when as soon as i got in the police station the car drive away really fast i couldn't see the face because i didn't have my lens on. Its frustrating. I give specific instruction that my oldest son doesn't leave school without me or my husband. What do you think? What would you do? This has to stop Thanks in advance and sorry it was so long.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommyto6under7
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Go directly down to the county courthouse and file a restraining order. She is clearly stalking you, and putting your family in danger.

yashira07
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Thanks this is scary shit

pregnantagain07
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:12 PM

wow im sorry your going through this. i joined the group so i  could respond to your post. i read the whole thing.  This woman definitely has major issues, and her husband does too. I would make a police report for harrassment against them, like the other person said i would go to your county courthouse and file a restraining order, have your husband discuss the issue with the highest personnel in his work place. There is tough laws against stalking i believe it could even be a felony charge. It is affecting your childrens well being you have to have them wait now before being picked up, i would tell this and everything else to the police and do it immediately.  good luck and god bless.

theresa
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:13 PM

you needto save all the emails and record any calls and take it all to the police and get a lawyer,if the job dont make it stop.good luck though,hope all turns out well.

yashira07
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:18 PM

thank you for joining in to respond. I have no clue what are they going to do but they need to do something im afraid for my kids because they are always with me. My husband has no clue why they are doing this he thinks its because she wants everything for her and give the other employers whats left and he feels its wrong and they should all be treated liked equals. Thanks for answering i really need some input on this im recording everything.

tippymorgan08
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:21 PM

I went through a kind of similar thing on here with two individuals but not to the extent that they came to my home. They did, however, invade my privacy, which is a crime. Do like the others said, gather any information, e-mails, messages, etc that you can, and go straight to the courthouse. They can point you in the direction of who you need to talk to. Not only can you press charges, you can also file a harrassment and invasion of privacy suit, as she is certainly doing these things.

monshine2
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:30 PM

This is the stuff bad movies are made of (Obsessed). Your husband needs to sit down with his HR and managers and make it clear what he thinks is going on and include the emails you received as possibly coming from her.... He needs to file a formal complaint against the couple ASAP! 

Mrs.LSU
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:34 PM

Your husbands boss needs to know about this girl and what her and her husband are doing.  Do you think her husband wants your husband job?  You do need to go to the cops and get a restraining order and have your witness write something down.  If you receive anymore email, keep them bc they can track them down to her.  Sorry you are dealing with this but this does seem serious.  They are crazy people, and crazy people are capably of doing anything.  Be safe.

Wifey2Watson
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:36 PM

You need to save and print out each and every e-mail and keep every message (if they leave one) when they call. Get a lawyer and have him or her use this evidence to get a restraining order. After doing all of that, have your husband take all of the police paperwork to his boss. Have him tell his boss exactly what has been going on, but make sure he has the proof from the police dept 1st so that there won't be any trouble. It will be hard for the couple to deny their actions when you guys are holding a restraining order and a bunch of threatening e-mails in your hands. 

Marimaru
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:40 PM

The first step is to have your husband talk to his boss.  There are laws against hostile work environment, so your husband's place of work is required to do something about the work related offenses.

If it's branching outside of work, then you need to file a report with the police each time for harrassment.  Then at some point a restraining order.  If you get a restraining order, you'll be able to get her arrested for going by your house to 'see what you are doing'.

pregnancy

She's a girl!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)