Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to lose weight???

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:31 PM
  • 20 Replies

I'm really having trouble with losing the weight of being pregant.....Any suggestions??? Please help...

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
humanjunglegym
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:32 PM

P90X is kicking my ass right now. lol

3gigglemonsters
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:08 PM

There are a few habits I keep.....If you have a sweet tooth, chew gum, buy sugar free hard candy and dont bite it, let it last until your craving goes away or splurge on friut.   I dont know your eating habits but I choose good carbs (fruits, popcorn, vegetarian topped baked potatoe, tuna fish salad wrapped in lettuce) in the morning and protien in the evening including a healthy portion sized dinner 2 hrs before bedtime.  Just change one thing, start slow if you need to.  Of course good ol exercise.  I like fiber pills but be safe.  These will fill your tummy and curb hunger.  Good luck!

Bubby_LeilaBug
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:09 PM

I just joined Weight Watchers and have lost 13 lbs in 4 weeks :)  It works....

Christie8503
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:10 PM

Quoting humanjunglegym:

P90X is kicking my ass right now. lol

I agree! p90X is awesome!~

Photobucket
ToriBabe1221
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:11 PM

healthy diet

exercise

its the best way, if you want it to stay off.

samnjrsmom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:12 PM

I'm doing p90x too! Also journaling is a great way to hold yourself accountable for your exercise and diet. I started a group "weight loss journaling- a great way to lose!" I'm not fantastic about keeping up with the group, but trying to be better :) And I welcome other people to start daily posts!

3gigglemonsters
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Ok I want to know something since I keep seeing you ladies post PX90.  When I saw the infomercial about 6 months ago, I almost ordered it, I swear!  So you ladies love it?  Its good?

Monqy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:44 PM

My brother has P90X and I've done it with him a few times before he started working again. And holy cow it kicks your butt! You can feel the results very quickly. I really liked it and wish I could still do it. . .

Quoting 3gigglemonsters:

Ok I want to know something since I keep seeing you ladies post PX90.  When I saw the infomercial about 6 months ago, I almost ordered it, I swear!  So you ladies love it?  Its good?

RaynMartinsMom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Ok, at the risk of sounded like I have been living under a rock for the past 6 months what is PBX90, a machine? DVD? Diet plan?

samnjrsmom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:52 PM

a set of DVDs and a diet plan combined. Really hard, but really worth it!! You feel amazing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)