Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

VENT (sorry for some cussing)

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:37 PM
  • 14 Replies

OMG I AM SO MAD!!!!!!! OK SO MY HUBBY AND I HAVE BEEN A LITTLE STRAPED FOR CASH HIS HOURS AT WORK HAS BEEN GOING UP AND DOWN AND IM A SAHM ANDTHIS JERK OFF GOES AND PAYS $75.00 ON PLAYING ON A STUPID FOOTBALL TEAM THAT DOESNT DO ANYTHING BUT BULLSHIT FOR LIKE 2 HOURS ON WED. WHEN WE COULD HAVE USED THAT MONEY TOWERDS A BILL OR SOMETHING!!!!! DOES HE HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS OR WHAT????? I DONT DO ANYTHING SO I DONT SPEND MONEY AND HERE HE GOES AND SPENDS IT ON BULLSHIT! SORRY BUT I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO AND THIS IS MY ONLY WAY OUT!!!!!

devil

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3gigglemonsters
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:57 PM

Its not about the money....its about the unfairness he is treating you with.  I have felt this way before.  Is this how you feel?  Well obviously mad but.............

laura_2
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:19 PM

yeah and we had already talked about it and i had said no already and went totally behind my back and did it he was sneaky about it and thats what pisses me off even more!!!!!

Quoting 3gigglemonsters:

Its not about the money....its about the unfairness he is treating you with.  I have felt this way before.  Is this how you feel?  Well obviously mad but.............

jabs54
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:17 PM

I would be handling all the money from now on if I were you!

BlessedMom6
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:23 PM

I am now a SAHM & this kind of stuff (wat ur goin thru) is wat I dred....I kno its gonna happen sooner or later & the arguments that it causes...cuz he'll throw that itz his money & he can do wat he wants wit it as long as the bills r paid I cant tell him wat to do...thatz y I went to work in the first place (11 yrs ago but I got laid off in Dec 08)!  But I def. would be upset & would voice my opinion on it no matta the argument cuz ur rite the money could have been used on sumthin more meaningful!

laura_2
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:53 PM

i normally do but we have a joint bank account and i guess thats how he did it!

Quoting jabs54:

I would be handling all the money from now on if I were you!

laura_2
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:57 PM

actually if he would to ever tell me that its his money i would have an even bigger shit attack (sorry for cussing) because i work @ home too! i mean the work of a SAHM never stops and thats kinda what he understands.

Quoting BlessedMom6:

I am now a SAHM & this kind of stuff (wat ur goin thru) is wat I dred....I kno its gonna happen sooner or later & the arguments that it causes...cuz he'll throw that itz his money & he can do wat he wants wit it as long as the bills r paid I cant tell him wat to do...thatz y I went to work in the first place (11 yrs ago but I got laid off in Dec 08)!  But I def. would be upset & would voice my opinion on it no matta the argument cuz ur rite the money could have been used on sumthin more meaningful!

crys6278
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Okay, I understand the strapped for cash thing but, give the man a break. He needs an out to. He probably feels like crap about his hours being cut and he needs an out. So let him.

iamcafemom83
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2009 at 10:40 PM

so u must be a football widow too, huh? well, we hve times when we are just scraping by, and he's doing 2 drafts this year. i don't even know how much he has 'invested' in each one. every time he's like, we're going to win. i've yet to see any money returned! and to make matters worse, he spends 2-4 hours doing it, so that means yesterday evening and today i was wrangling a 21 month old, trying to stay as busy as possible while he's wasting our money!! don't get me wrong, im glad he has a hobby, but geez, i am tired!

laura_2
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 12:40 AM

i totally get him needing an outlet, but wheres mine? i stop my self from doing things just so i wont waste money and here he goes and wasted it on crap i would understand if its a necessity but football come the crap on!!!!! There's ways for him to go hang out with out spending money there's a park near by where he can go and play for free without spending anything and i don't mind! but like i said before i stop doing things for me and hes out just doing him like its no big deal!!!!! that's what im so upset at!

3gigglemonsters
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 10:27 AM

Of course your NOT mad that he wants to play.  Its how he went about it, especilly after having and agreement.  Totally understand.  Happened to me and my hubby when we were first married and trying to sort things out.  He made a budget for the both of us.  He did not even follow the budget.  I was mad!  I told him "You dont get to make rules and then break them.  YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME!"  I was trying to tell him that he was not being fair and he doesnt get special privileges  just, well , just because.  I know this sounds juvenile to say"its not fair...blah blah..."  But I want a teammate who is being equal to me.

Quoting laura_2:

yeah and we had already talked about it and i had said no already and went totally behind my back and did it he was sneaky about it and thats what pisses me off even more!!!!!

Quoting 3gigglemonsters:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)