Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does Raggedy Ann and Vaccination have in common?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:54 AM
  • 3 Replies
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ForeverMeme
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:16 AM

A bunch of bull. Not true. When his daughter was sick he made up many stories to entertain her with about a little girl named Raggedy Ann. He was a writer. The doll was fashioned after a doll his daughter found in a trunk that belonged to his mother. You can google Raggedy Ann. This is a bunch of hype scare tactics and it is soooooooo untrue.

Autumn22
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:38 AM

Quoting ForeverMeme:

A bunch of bull. Not true. When his daughter was sick he made up many stories to entertain her with about a little girl named Raggedy Ann. He was a writer. The doll was fashioned after a doll his daughter found in a trunk that belonged to his mother. You can google Raggedy Ann. This is a bunch of hype scare tactics and it is soooooooo untrue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raggedy_Ann

ForeverMeme
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:10 PM

Ok. If this is a post about vaccination causing illness and possible death or other things, such as Autism I believe that is very possible. Maybe even highly likely.  I do not trust vaccination anymore. Have my reasons and I wont go into them here.

I did not know that the Raggedy Ann doll was actually used to illustrate death, I find that kind of horrible, and sad.

If this is a post about to vax or not to vax, I think it is a personal choice and not one to take lightly. Parents should research every pro and con question and only then make a decision on what is right for their child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)