Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9/11

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:52 PM
  • 40 Replies

Anyone else watching this 9/11 thing on NatGeo?  It's actually covering the 9/11 truth movement without being judgmental.

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoeyG
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:59 PM

Nope, this "truth" isn't going to resurrect those who perished.   Every year at this time there is a new "truth" that comes out...It's time we moved on and allowed those who perished to rest in peace.

Autumn22
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:14 PM

I've really only heard the same "truth" every year around this time.

I don't see how us talking about it is making them NOT rest in peace.  Everytime someone utters a mention of the twin towers, air planes or the truth movement, do you seriously think those souls are so disturbed?  My opinion, silly thing to say.

Quoting CoeyG:

Nope, this "truth" isn't going to resurrect those who perished.   Every year at this time there is a new "truth" that comes out...It's time we moved on and allowed those who perished to rest in peace.

diospira
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:26 PM

I think that many people are still traumatized by the events of 9-11 and are in denial because they are not ready to deal with the hard questions.

Scientific evidence continues to emerge, debunking the official story that is so full of inconsistencies and impossibilities .

Many first responders are still dying today as a result of 9-11, while our own press tells us nothing about it. And many family members who lost loved ones are calling for a new and truly independent investigation, as are architects, engineers,members of the military and informed citizens.

Blindly "moving on" may be the easiest course of action, but it is not the right one. 

Check out   9-11 Truth.

atlmom2
by Susie on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:31 PM

I do not believe or will never believe our president and others had something to do with the hijackers on 911 and wanted it to happen.  Sorry. 

Gypsyuma
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:14 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

I respectfully disagree.   Since 9/11 this country has gone in a direction that not only disagreement, but that I have a severe distate for.

Only the truth can correct the wrong path we have taken.

Army_Wife41
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:17 PM

No.

I am a BF, formula supplementing, never needed to try the CIO method, vaccinating, one day will try ERF, never going to co-sleep, very loving mother and wife, who tries to not be judgemental, will send my kids to public school, doesn't care about your opinion on the war in Iraq or Afghanistan, supports our troops, married to a soldier, baby making factory...wife to Adam, mommy to Jeremiah and our new baby.

diospira
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:46 PM

• "Only the truth can correct the wrong path we have taken." 

You are so right, Gypsyuma!

We cannot afford as citizens to deny the truth.

Check  this out:

"Government and media figures who dare ignore evidence this conclusive do so at their own peril", warns Lt. Col. Shelton Lankford, a retired Marine pilot who has flown 303 combat missions.

Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information

Hurtnlostmom
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 1:46 PM

Finally someone agrees with me, I'm sick of the "truth" about that horrible day.  As a survivor of Sept 11 and someone who lost her best friend only a month after losing my mom, dad and two brothers. I rather just continue to move on with my life.  Every Sept 11.... I avoid the Television, the streets and above all the people who can't stop talking about something that only those who lived it and survived can truly say just how detrimental it is every year to relive it.  I just wish they would stop showing the moments that transpired frame by frame when 1st tower fell etc.... I'm so tired of it, I remember my relatives and my friends but I choose to do it every year by releasing 11 blue balloons and 11 pink balloons at my local park to remember the one's I miss so dearly. Every year the next day following Sept 11 when there is no one talking about it any more I walk into my collegues office and get therapy with her just to vent all the anger of reliving it every year and I'm a therapist so imagine how harder it must be on those who are not professionals and have an even harder time reliving it all.  BTW, who cares what the truth behind that day is, they are gone no truth in the world is going to change that and as for the truth whose to say we will ever know the "REAL TRUTH"?

samnjrsmom
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 1:55 PM

agreed.

Quoting atlmom2:

I do not believe or will never believe our president and others had something to do with the hijackers on 911 and wanted it to happen.  Sorry. 

ColtsFan1912
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 2:51 PM

This

I'll never believe it. it was a horrible tragedy done, IMO , by people who hate us. . .

I'll do what I do every 9/11. . i'll shut off all my lights, light a ton of candles, pray & then most likely as i usually do, ,weep for the lives lost & the ones stlil dealing with it. Thats the truth. lives were stolen. Lives are still grieving.  all the theories won't change that

Quoting atlmom2:

& i will never look back. . I want to live this life CHASING THE DAYLIGHT" Phillip LaRUe

"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)