Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with ink...lets see it!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:22 PM
  • 13 Replies

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Se7enTh1rt3en
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:41 PM
MelanieB25
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 9:39 AM

tatt.jpg picture by crazynlov20

One of a few, this is my favorite one!

jasonsmommy05
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 3:33 PM

This is my newest one.

jedwards2009
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 3:06 PM

Thats on my butt. Got it when I was 18. I took the design off of a pair of socks. I got laughed at a lot in the tatto parlor but I love it! Its so cute. :)

Army_wife172
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 3:29 PM

inside left wrist. I actually got the star with my bestfriend when i turned 18 and then added the Tristan in korea

supermommy113
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 5:43 PM

These two are my latest. I know people will say why did you get your hubby's name but he has my name and our sons. I have my son's name also.

Arianas_mommy09
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 5:53 PM

the one above is the best pic i have of that one but it is my lips haha! i love my boobs i guess...it was my first tat i just wanted something...regreted that one later but it grew into my personality so it works and i love it now. The second one is Gemini NOT a number 2 lol im gonna get more my next one will be my daughters footprint some place and i still want something on my foot.

Wildermommiex3
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 7:27 PM

Thats the best one i have of my wrist. . it says Faith love hope 1-9-08(the day our son had his transplant)

This is my donate life tattoo in honor of my son. not done in this pic but the butterfly body is black.

Also i have 2 others but i dont have pics of, on my lower back i have a sun/moon that im getting a lung cancer awareness ribbon wrapped around, and on my inside left ankle i have a flower and an S which is my maiden name initial!

~The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.  She never existed before.  The woman existed, but the mother, never.  A mother is something absolutely new.                         

~Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together.                                                                         

I'm a loving mother to 3 fabulous sons{Nathaniel,Wyatt, & Jeremy}, and a devoted wife to Thomas.
An organ donor saved our sons life. DONATE LIFE!         

curveymama
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 7:31 PM

teresavargas58
by on Sep. 10, 2009 at 9:27 AM

i have way too many  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)