Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO what did you have for dinner? PIOG

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:57 PM
  • 32 Replies

Just curious....lol

We had grilled ribeyes, baked potatoes and a fresh salad.  Yumm-o!

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CODYSMOM_00
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:58 PM

dh is out of town, so me and ds went to a chinese restaurant.

lilblufrog
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:59 PM

Chicken Parmesan with angel hair pasta.

I am a emergency c-section, extended formula feeding, cloth/disposable diapering, extended rear facing, sign language teaching, miscarriage survivor (x2), mama to a miracle baby girl who has 2 middle names!

offrdngal
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:05 PM

baked mostaccioli

Terri

cows256angels
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:11 PM

It was just hubby & I home for dinner and we had t-bone steak on the grill, corn on the cob grilled on the grill and a pasta with olive oil, garlic and Parmesan cheese. It was very good and we even ate on our deck at the patio table set.

atlmom2
by Susie on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:21 PM

My 15 year old loves to cook and she has been trying new recipes a lot.  She made Ranchero burgers and corn tonight.  Can't bribe my 18 year old to cook, ugh.  She can make box mac and cheese and box rice. 

NFLplayerswife
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:24 PM

We're going out to an Italian restaurant.

lindajay
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:24 PM

We had burgers and fried potatoes

MaMaCathy
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:26 PM

Wellll, It is just the kids and I.  Our budget is a very tight squeeze, but we still had a tasty meal.  I had the good 85/15 ground beef (on sale 1.34 a lb.) I kind of made little hamburg steaks just some onion powder, garlic powder, can mushrooms, burgundy cooking wine, and beef boullion cubes simmered.  Leftover mashed potatoes with a little cheddar and scallions on top.  Then chunks of pineapple for something sweet.  I love to cook, sometimes have to be creative, but they never complain.  I am blessed. 

I let them pick their own meal for birthdays.  It's funny, I sometimes would hope they'd pick steak, but usually my 7 year old picks spaghetti and my 11 year old picks manwich.  My daughter that is married picks chipped beef gravy with fried taters.  My 16 year old picks lemon chicken with rice. My 20 year old usually picks mac n cheese, cucumber salad, fried chicken.  My two year old is happy with anything. lol

Reading everyones meals for tonight has made me want to eat again....

Take care all, Cathy

maybebaby15
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Homemade scallion pancakes with sweet soy dipping sauce. :)

Check out my recipe blog! http://madamemenu.blogspot.com!

CafeMom Tickers

balagan_imma
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:11 PM

DH and the kids had grilled burgers. I am a vegetarian, so I had a soy sausage. We all had corn on the cob, grilled asparagus and asian cole slaw. Yummy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)