Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its finally summer, lets get this group going again!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:52 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 318 Total Views
OK I know I am very guilty of not being around since the baby has been born, but seriously its summer, its warm out, the kids are out of school, and we have nothing better to do(haha) so lets get together! So here's the plan to try to get everyone involved, we will have a play date every week, on a different day during the week. Now my question is what times would work best for everyone? And what are some suggestions on where we should go? Lets get active again!

SAMANTHA, KEITH, BLAKE, AND TRINITY

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
teenster3
by on Jun. 12, 2009 at 1:28 AM

I'm being serious here, has this group ever been active?  I know times get busy and people have their own lives, but I'm just wondering "how often" people here actually have met each other and have done things together outside of this site???  I have been dealing with much un-needed depression lately, it would be great to get out of the house and meet with other parents.  I also haven't been the best at making the first step either, so I am interested to see what comes of this posting. 

Tina

Corinne74
by on Jun. 12, 2009 at 12:21 PM

I am open to getting together.  As of now, I have my girls every other week.. (it's really hard to be without them for a week...I hate it, but I'm trying not to be selfish and put their best interest first)  so coming this Sunday, I have them for that week.  Lets try to plan something!

EricsMomma31
by on Jul. 17, 2009 at 12:13 AM

I would love to have a playdate! My son and I both need to get out of this house. I'm not working at the moment, so any time is good for us.

recruiterswifey
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:43 AM

I could really use a playdate sometime soon. I have a three year old daughter and a one year old son. I work from home so anytime of day would be okay for us. Let me know if anyone is interestedl (Send me a message because it seems replies on here don't really get anywhere.)

teenster3
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:49 PM

The Rock County 4-H fair is going on this week in Janesville.

my3girlshat
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 3:28 PM

I am in Monroe, but would be willing to drive to Janesville for a playdate of some sort. I have 3 kids that need to get outta the house more and we live in an apartment complex so it gets kinda hard for that. I don't work so I'm pretty much free all day everyday...

Lisa- SAHM to 3 beautiful girls

gettinserious
by on Jul. 31, 2009 at 9:09 AM

I am interested as well...I have 3 kids - all boys ages 10, 5, 3.  I work from home and have a semi-flexible schedule.  Has anyone met yet?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)