Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I have been away so long.......updates?

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2009 at 7:27 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 149 Total Views

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is doing well! Its been some time since I have been here but I have been dealing with some of my own good, bad & indifferents so to speak.....since having my son Ian in June 2008 it has not been easy for me.  A week after giving birth to him my grandmother passed away and I was unable to be with her when she passed so that kind of weighs on me quite a bit then I had surgery in August to have a tubal ligation because my hubby and I decided that we only wanted 2 children and that was it so after the surgery I recovered what seemed to be okay then it was all down hill from there. I had nothing but problems with heavy bleeding, severe pelvic pain and after several CT scans, bloodwork and finally an MRI it showed a fibroid in my uterus which at that point I had 2 choices ~surgery to remove the fibroid with the chance of it coming back or a hysterectomy which at the age of 37 was the last thing on my mind but it seemed to be my only option. Surgery was scheduled and went well ~4 days in the hospital and 2 days after being discharged I was readmitted through the ER due to a post op blood clot in my pelvis so that ended up being another 2 days in the hospital. The pain continued and every time of the month when I shoukd have been getting a period I had severe pain from ovulating and at this point I was at the end of my ropes ~another series of tests showed that I had cycsts on my ovaries that had to be removed because they were about to burst........back into surgery the following month and now its 5 weeks post op and I am still feeling miserable and my Dr seems to think I have Lupus <CALGON TAKE ME AWAY>

I love my boys

by on Jul. 1, 2009 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)