Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Free Time! (woooo*)

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 11:46 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 403 Total Views

LaughingAll mommies need just a little time during the day to wind down! What do you enjoy doing to calm you, relax you, enjoy the day?

My habit is after I put my son to sleep, I open the window of my bedroom to let the cool air flow threw, crawl under my comforter and pile the pillows up around me, and read a good book. Even if it is just a chapter a night. It's like a little escape. I love it!

by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
3littlekittysma
by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 4:21 PM
I LIKE TO SIT DOWN AND ENJOY THE TV TO MYSELF FOR ONCE....LOL...GUILTY PLEASURE:REALITY TV...AND CHOCOLATE...WOOT!
kchelle2687
by Group Owner on Mar. 24, 2007 at 5:50 PM
Tongue outI have a chocolate problem......if I have it in the house.....don't expect it to be there for very long. Especially since Easter is here and Walmart if full of candy. Those Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate eggs are my favorite. I bought some a few days ago and guess what! ALL GONE! haha
3littlekittysma
by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 8:36 PM
LOL-THATS FUNNY!
christ4moms
by on Apr. 19, 2007 at 9:35 AM
I was being good til I saw chocolate, not I have to go get my own!!! I love chocolate, but normally have to be in the mood to enjoy it.
mommybug77
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2007 at 9:50 AM
I used to wait until the older girls were in bed. Now I just wait until my 4 mo. old is asleep. Then I go take a hot bath & read. I also like to watch movies, watch certain tv shows, listen to music, write letters.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)