Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:29 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 234 Total Views

I love to decorate and try new ideas on every room in my house! So i need some major help my master bedroom is extremely small and we have huge furniture in it and my husband wont let me move the furntiure anywhere because it was his grandmothers,but i really want to do something different in this room! let me just say that we just bought our house and had a new baby all in the same week so evrything has been put off until 9 months later because it ahs been a crazy summer but i am readyto do something with is room i need help!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
RoseSiO2
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:56 AM

If you have any pictures they help a lot.  Do you have any colors you like or need to work with because of bedding?  Or are you looking at getting new bedding as well?

campeno
by Admin on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:58 PM

If you post pic's we can help:)

Are you looking to paint? Get new bedding? Curtains? General Decor? Rearrangement ideas? Point us in the right direction and we'll help ya out:) 

LDthephoenix
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2009 at 10:14 AM

i'm waiting to see what advice you get because i have the same problem. my rooms are very small because this is an old house and was actually rehabed about 20 yrs ago, but the rooms weren't made larger.

mommybgood
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2009 at 11:59 AM

I would try to pick ONE piece of Grandma's furniture...preferable the one with the best storage...in addition to the bed, then make the absolute BEST use of closet space by purging things you don't need/wear and getting some simply organizers.  It's a great feeling to get free of unwanted things, and someone at a local shelter/thrift store will appreciate it too!

As for Grandma's ither pieces...look for other ways they can be use...maybe as a buffet or entry table???

Pictures would be great!

Shelly

abkn
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Put a big mirror on the wall it gives the illusion that the room is bigger, and yes pics would help good luck

emilyh2008
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2009 at 3:42 PM

hello

you can go out and get new beding that has color in it that helps out. l did that to mine and l also got thing on the wall. l also have a crib in our room and l try to look at thing in the stores and see how they have it and then try to do something like that the mall with the bed done up also can help you out let me know what you come up with.

hello l'm new to this too so we can help out each other

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)