Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Decor and So Much More! Home Decor and So Much More!

Show us your kids rooms

Posted by   + Show Post

Let see all your childrens rooms :)

by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 7:59 AM
Replies (11-20):
Imamom4sure
by Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:14 PM

I'm loving all these photos,

I can only post a video at the moment, we divided a 9 x12 room into two spaces one more square and the other a long rectangle including the space that used to be the closet, so that my son was on one side and my dd on the other, they love their rooms so much, I never have to tell them to clean them.  

anyway, my youngest son, was wishing that he could be in that space too, because he liked the idea of having his own room, but also it being a room within a room, so that he could talk through the walls with his siblings.

my dd decided that she was ready to have a space further away, and let her younger brother have her space that is in the video. and I will show the updated version when I make that video.

so here is the room, when it was my dd and son's space:

Imamom4sure
by Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:17 PM

here's the video, with my dd moved to a new space and her younger brother in her old space, (this was before we were done) but still its almost there

sweetleanne
by on Aug. 13, 2010 at 1:19 PM
2 moms liked this

TreasureMom
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2010 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

My son started middle school and wanted to upgrade his room. He likes bright colors, and the more modern look now that he is a 6th grader.

Betty Osborn
http://www.timeinatreasure.com

autismom
by Member on Aug. 16, 2010 at 1:48 PM

These are old, I've done lots of editing w the walls. I can't believe how quickly I get bored and rearrange things, lol..

My sons room.....

And this is my dd's room. Keep in mind that she is 15 and autistic, and vhs movies are her obsession and she's very particular about the way and order they are kept, so I'm stuck in that sense. Still working on it with her though. I won't give up!! lol...

Admin to AutismAspergersPDDAwareness, AutismSpectrumDisorderInGirls,GeneralHospitalFans, &ABCSoaps

sandrasanders
by Member on Aug. 18, 2010 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I love your linens!  those spreads are beautiful!

Quoting sweetleanne:

sandrasanders
by Member on Sep. 14, 2010 at 8:38 AM

OMG those rooms are incredible!!  I am just in aw!

Quoting Sorechia:

We just moved but I will show you what was in our kids (my step-kids) bedrooms. 

Step-daughter's room

Step-son's room

My little girls room (only had 1 at the time!)

TheJerseyGirl
by Admin on Sep. 15, 2010 at 7:18 PM

All those rooms are gorgeous!!! You have all done such great jobs with them!

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2010 at 8:08 PM

OMG i LOVE JARED"S room----Sorechia---
LOVE IT!! SOO JEALOUS!!! WANT IT FOR MY DS!!!
DS is 4 and would go BONKERS in there... Of course, I am almost done with his Star Wars room... LOL... But, am thinking playroom now... That is soooo COOL!!! How did you do that???!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN