Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Decor and So Much More! Home Decor and So Much More!

Show us your kids rooms

Posted by   + Show Post

Let see all your childrens rooms :)

by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 7:59 AM
Replies (21-30):
Proudmama2009
by Member on Jan. 9, 2011 at 7:44 PM

MommyBP23
by Member on Jan. 14, 2011 at 9:10 AM

My girls bedroom :)

My girls room. I'm thinking about painting the dresser black, hmmm...I dunno yet. I'll get some more pics up thou.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaylabugsmama
by Member on Jan. 24, 2011 at 12:25 AM

This is my 2 yr old son's room. I'm still working on the mural and other art work for the walls.

This is my 4 yr old daughter's room. She picked out the colors and we refinished her bed and found the dresser for free and refinished it also.

Wow photo quality isn't good on my phone but you get the general look. Her walls are deep lavender color with bright green stripe. His are a chocolate mocha brown with jungle theme bedding. I enjoyed doing these and still working on the finishing touches.

toomanypoodles
by on Mar. 15, 2011 at 4:43 AM

debbie26
by Member on Apr. 5, 2011 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Nothing exciting but here is my DDs room

Some things have changed since christmas and I had other pics of her name on her wall but cant find them in my million of photo albums....

holldoll_86
by on Apr. 5, 2011 at 9:38 PM

This is my 1 yr old's DD's room. i wanted it to be girly, and it has a slight birds and butterflies theme (and i guess, tutus LOL)

i still need to install her butterfly curtain rods, make a crib skirt, and replace her silver dresser handles with ones i'm going to paint in her colors/theme.

this is my son to be's room, just started working on it, but it will be forest animals theme.

rug and valance. needless to say i've got a ton of work still to do, and i'm due in two months!

mrsrooks
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2011 at 2:07 PM

i love the color of her walls! do you remember what the name of the color was?

Quoting holldoll_86:

This is my 1 yr old's DD's room. i wanted it to be girly, and it has a slight birds and butterflies theme (and i guess, tutus LOL)

i still need to install her butterfly curtain rods, make a crib skirt, and replace her silver dresser handles with ones i'm going to paint in her colors/theme.

this is my son to be's room, just started working on it, but it will be forest animals theme.

rug and valance. needless to say i've got a ton of work still to do, and i'm due in two months!

Wifey to Jason, Mommy of Alyssa MaKenzi (11/18/03), Payton Grace (11/10/06), Kynleigh Elizabeth (12/30/09) & Jordyn Carlee (due 2/21/11)! Step-Mom of Alexis Lynn (12/4/02) & Zachary Jason (9/29/04)

Rhyne
by on Apr. 6, 2011 at 2:44 PM
OT, what kind of dog do you have???

Quoting holldoll_86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Proudmama2009
by Member on Jun. 23, 2011 at 2:18 PM

\

and I changed it a little bit we finally got him a toddler bed :)

Shanynlyn
by Member on Jun. 23, 2011 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this

My oldest DD's (6 years old) room:

My youngest DD's room I don't have pics of on this computer, but she is going to be sharing this room with my oldest DD within the next month.  We have to make room for the baby on the way.

"Once you become a mother you stop being the picture, and become the frame" 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)