Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Decor and So Much More! Home Decor and So Much More!

Show us your kids rooms

Posted by   + Show Post

Let see all your childrens rooms :)

by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 7:59 AM
Replies (41-50):
Maddies_mom101
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2011 at 5:51 PM

funny how I just found this pictures on the internet on a design website....  and your pictures have been cropped... hmmm I am thinking this is a sham

Quoting southernlady184:

Ladies, please be warned i am a Ty Pennington nut. I love Extreme Makeovers: Home Edition.........I  brought some things and i made the others.........my lil ones love them.

this brea's (my youngest dd)

this Phelin's (my youngest DS)

this was part of their old nursery before i gave them each a room.

southernlady184
by Member on Jul. 13, 2011 at 5:56 PM
2 moms liked this

this is  loggy's room

southernlady184
by Member on Jul. 13, 2011 at 6:00 PM

Quoting Maddies_mom101: my son is a photographer and daughter is a designer and they sell to sites and magazines.......but whatever.....

funny how I just found this pictures on the internet on a design website....  and your pictures have been cropped... hmmm I am thinking this is a sham

Quoting southernlady184:

Ladies, please be warned i am a Ty Pennington nut. I love Extreme Makeovers: Home Edition.........I  brought some things and i made the others.........my lil ones love them.

PenelopesMom
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 6:39 PM

lol...

Maddies_mom101
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2011 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this

hmmm ok if you say so....  funny how certain things are cropped from the pictures that are found on other people  design websites.... oh and these sites are other peoples personal site so....seriously why would someone come on here and have to attempt to sham people

Quoting southernlady184:

Quoting Maddies_mom101: my son is a photographer and daughter is a designer and they sell to sites and magazines.......but whatever.....

Quoting southernlady184:

mstef99
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 7:52 PM

Wish I still had the Superman room but my son is now 16 here it is.can you quess what Team he roots for?

PenelopesMom
by on Jul. 14, 2011 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this

We're moving soon, but here's what Penelope's room looks like right now. Her room is teeeeeny tiny, but she loves it.

AlL_eYeS_oN_mE
by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 9:37 AM

omg i love her room!

Quoting brittanie:

DD3yo room.. her bedskirt was in the dryer :) Its white eyelet, matches the pillowcases

the3Rs
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2011 at 12:49 PM

DS (12) room (red no longer in corners)

DS's (7 & 5) (that desk is now downstairs)

jessicasmom1
by Member on Jul. 30, 2011 at 1:22 PM

I like these rooms very nice style , I do not have my camera to take a picture of DD's room today she took it on a day trip with Grandparents

Quoting Sorechia:

We just moved but I will show you what was in our kids (my step-kids) bedrooms. 

Step-daughter's room

Step-son's room

My little girls room (only had 1 at the time!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN