Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why are you up this early????

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:10 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 310 Total Views

I am up at 6 daily to get kids up and ready for school. I stay up way to late for this LOL. I am sooooo tired. What I REALLY hate is on the weekends I say I am sleeping in but am up by 7 because my body is saying I'm late getting up. What time do you get up and why?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
usandthem1971
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:15 AM

During the week I get up at 6 am to shower and get ready for the day (I have 4 year old twin boys still at home) then I get the boys up at 7:30. My teenage girls also get up around 6 am and are out the door a little after 7. I stay up too late during the week as well and get up too early on weekends. I am hoping with summer coming we can all start sleeping in!

Check out our family blog here and see what we have been up to!

meandmyshadow
by Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:13 AM

I'm up early because I have to make dinner for around 40 men.  The puppy woke me up this morning, he had to go out.  I am NOT a morning person.

campeno
by Admin on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:55 AM

By 7 cuz I have 3 children as my alarm clock:)

table4six
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:10 AM

I'm up at 6 on the weekdays, to get the boys off to school.  On the weekends no later than 7, because my boys are early birds.  I miss the days of sleeping late!!!!

Caydens_momma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:13 AM

Between 6 and 7 usually. My kiddos are still young so i am up when they wake up. And i stay up too late for it too. lol.

inmybizz
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:01 AM

I'm up at 5 or 5:30 exercise,shower,coffee and have some private time before my day officially starts..6:00-7:00- wake up the kid, get dressed, eat breakfast, do hair..out the door by 7:00-7:15..If i'm a minute off my leaving time i run into the worse traffic and it could take 30 minutes to drive 10 miles.....

KidsHelper
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Weekdays are 6-6:20am, depending on how many times I hit snooze.  The kids are up at 6:30.  Weekends sleeping in means 7:30-8am.  I am not a morning person.  Since I have to get up though, I am in bed by 11pm.

deann66
by Member on Apr. 20, 2010 at 8:52 AM

Last night my kids left and went with my sisters overnight and I thought YAY I can sleep in! Of course then a friend called late to ask if I could doggy sit "one night and one day" starting Tuesday so I say sure why not? She then tells me "I will be there around 7 am" WTH? Thats TWO DAYS and one night! I have to learn how to say NO. So up at 7 am and I was sooooo sound asleep too...probably would have slept til 8 or 9 at least. UGH And of course I was up until 3 doing the bathroom drywall.

TheJerseyGirl
by Admin on Apr. 20, 2010 at 11:18 AM

I am up by 5 or 5:30...damn you body clock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think my body knows how much it enjoys alone time in the AM!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)