• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hummingbird feeders

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:37 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 389 Total Views

Anyone have them in their yard or garden?  I love mine!  Here's a photo I caught last year with my zoom lens.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
campeno
by Admin on May. 2, 2010 at 7:51 PM

LOVE IT!!!  I was just telling my neighbor last night that I soo want to get one! I would like one that suctions to, or perhaps sets right outside, the sunroom window so we can see them from in the house and enjoy them!

table4six
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2010 at 8:17 AM

Quoting campeno:

LOVE IT!!!  I was just telling my neighbor last night that I soo want to get one! I would like one that suctions to, or perhaps sets right outside, the sunroom window so we can see them from in the house and enjoy them!

I love them too.  Last year, I was sitting on the back patio near the feeder and the pineapple sage plant.  I actually had one fly right up to me and check me out.  I had on a t-shirt with pink flowers on it....lol. 

kmqw229
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 10:57 PM
Pretty :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandee1503
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 11:47 PM
We tried them last year. Never saw a bird.
tnlizard
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 8:41 AM

We have them.  We also plant lots of red tubular bloom flowers that attract hummers too.  We have several.

My neice lives on the river with woods on both sides...she has three humming bird feeders hanging off her deck....I have never in my life seen so many hummers at one time in all my life...Looks like a bee swarm...but it's humming birds!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)