Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YELLOW

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:55 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 627 Total Views

Share some projects, paint jobs, etc. where you used the color yellow! Be sure to add the color name/# if you can:)

by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
caham
by Owner on May. 26, 2010 at 5:11 PM

I will try to remember to come back and post pics. I have a soft butter yellow in my hallway that connects my family room to the kitchen, my kitchen has some muted mustard yellow along with the same butter color on the ceiling, although my ceilings are so high, it still looks white! I also have yellow in our sitting room upstairs, which used to my DD's room when she was a baby....I think that is all I have for yellow.

campeno
by Admin on May. 31, 2010 at 2:00 PM

My DR and front LR are both a yellow gold color. THinking about changing it but I do like it...need to go see what color it is. I believe it was from Sherwin Williams.

owensmom34
by Group Admin on Jul. 2, 2011 at 1:08 PM

I tried yellow walls in our bathroom and changed them to a light yellow.  It's flower themed in our bathroom.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2011 at 1:35 PM

I have a yellow bathroom, when I get home in about 2 weeks, I'll try to remember to take and post photos for you

KamsOne
by Member on Jul. 29, 2011 at 3:30 PM

I have a pale yellow dining room and a bright yellow hallway.  I can't remember the names of the colors, I painted so long ago.  I don't have pics on my laptop.  Will try to remember to take some when I get home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)