Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Decor and So Much More! Home Decor and So Much More!

What is you decorating style??

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2010 at 10:49 PM
  • 60 Replies
  • 1879 Total Views

There are many ways we can describe our own personal decorating style..The is Cottage, Country, Contemporary..Classic, Minimalist...Eclectic ...ETC....What is yours..or what are you working toward?? Please feel free to post pics..and I am going to try and get up some stickies..for pics of these styles..

Oh yeah let me know if I have forgotten one..ot if there is something you want to see..

by on Sep. 18, 2010 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luisa621
by Member on Sep. 18, 2010 at 11:04 PM

I think my decorating style is contemporary..i think thats what a test thingy i took once on hgtv.com said once.

psych_mom
by on Sep. 18, 2010 at 11:13 PM

I am a mixture of traditional with French/Parisian thrown in. I love color, fluer de lis, demask, and lots of scroll work.

Apr1l
by Member on Sep. 18, 2010 at 11:14 PM
Vintage modern chic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soccerjunki
by New Member on Sep. 19, 2010 at 12:13 AM

I am kind of a French /cottage I think..I love white..the crisp , clean look of it..and I kind of like the old world look of little extras..If that makes sense?LOL..I saw someone in another group describe her style  as "Early American attic/flea market"..and I LOL..I loved that description..HAHA..I think that might describe me kinda well too!

tnlizard
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2010 at 8:52 PM

I think I'm more traditional.. with a little Early American or Country thrown in.

kara_g.
by Member on Sep. 19, 2010 at 8:54 PM

Traditional with touches of cottage/coastal for this house. My last house was more contemporary.

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2010 at 3:05 PM

Mutt?

oscarandbaby
by Member on Sep. 20, 2010 at 3:14 PM
I'm for sure electic! I love everything. I like to put a bit of modern with tribal and traditional all together
then a little cottage and French-ness thrown in
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soccerjunki
by New Member on Sep. 20, 2010 at 3:47 PM

Quoting SamMom912:

Mutt?

HAHAH!! Me too now that you mention this style! Love it..you should coin it and I am sure it would catch on!

oscarandbaby
by Member on Sep. 21, 2010 at 3:32 PM
I'm for sure electic! I love everything. I like to put a bit of modern with tribal and traditional all together
then a little cottage and French-ness thrown in
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)