Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is you decorating style??

Posted by   + Show Post

There are many ways we can describe our own personal decorating style..The is Cottage, Country, Contemporary..Classic, Minimalist...Eclectic ...ETC....What is yours..or what are you working toward?? Please feel free to post pics..and I am going to try and get up some stickies..for pics of these styles..

Oh yeah let me know if I have forgotten one..ot if there is something you want to see..

by on Sep. 18, 2010 at 10:49 PM
Replies (51-60):
abernathyvanna
by Member on Dec. 8, 2011 at 7:21 PM

Girl's room is more of a cottage style. Dark pink walls with white border/trim... Then a sandstone flooring. Curtains are lacey... and I have artifical flower accents everywhere. 

abernathyvanna
by Member on Dec. 8, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Bathroom is dark red with black trim.. White porcelin tub, toilet and pedestal sink.. 1 wall is a huge mirror. Black marble flooring... and silver shelving. 

abernathyvanna
by Member on Dec. 8, 2011 at 7:25 PM

the boy's room... well.... I was going to do it "under the sea" but.... I changed my mind.. I have 2 walls green and 2 walls brown... Opposite color accent squares on the walls... and opposite color trim on the walls. So my green walls have brown accents and trim. Hardwood flooring.

abernathyvanna
by Member on Dec. 8, 2011 at 7:25 PM

So it's pretty much like walking into a different room in my house is almost like walking into a different world.. LOL 

rugratmommy
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Country.

Pregnancy%20ticker

MomTiara19
by Member on Jan. 28, 2012 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Ikea and Italian....

Maybe modern and elegant??

~Tia

mitchiesgirl
by Member on Jan. 31, 2012 at 2:02 AM
Retro
mitchiesgirl
by Member on Jan. 31, 2012 at 1:44 PM

retro/vintage

rayroe2
by Member on Mar. 11, 2012 at 12:10 PM

rustic.....and earth tones and zebra print? lol I don't really know about the decor styles

rayroe2
by Member on Mar. 11, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)