Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Decor and So Much More! Home Decor and So Much More!

In-Store shopping vs Online Shopping?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm usually the type to shop for my home than for myself....But sometimes when I see a good deal at the stores, I can't seem to resist. Once I've bought it, I'm excited to get home and put it up or make room for it but then I go online to get ideas of how to do certain stuff and then see something better and usually regret buying what I had earlier in the day....What's ur suggestion on situations such as this....HELP!

Zoey0516

"Do not try to find yourself," You must make yourself. Choose what you want to find meaningful and live, create, love, hate, cry, destroy, fight and die for it."

by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 3:38 AM
Replies (11-17):
Mom2Kylie2708
by Member on Jul. 2, 2011 at 2:30 PM

i have moved a couple times in the past few years and each time i am closer and closer to the middle of nowhere, i am like in the edge of nowhere right now lol

Mom2Kylie2708

online is just so much easier!

Mom2Kylie2708

except gathering the kids and wasting gas to go to the store is a pain!...like to return if things dont work out!

Serenity75
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 3:52 PM

I'm the same way...

KaylaMillar
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 9:42 PM

in store.  I hate that you cant try anything on when shopping online... i would always save your receipts so if that happens you can always return it!

armywife1229
by Member on Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:25 AM

I try to save up to buy anything, no matter how inexpensive. I like to make sure its going to fit in with my theme or in the space I want it. I'm big on reselling stuff or buying stuff used and painting or changing it around a bit to make it work in my house.

I think everyone experiences buyer's remorse, but just be condifent with your decision!

lasombrs
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 12:54 PM

I dont do much online shopping. I am the type that needs to see an item to know how it fill fit in our home. I'm terrible at guessing stuff online. But I am a big time researcher since we dont have a lot of cash. So if I see something i like, I'll not buy it, and search online to see if there is something similar but better or if I can get it cheaper elsewhere. We are both unemployeed since our son is sick so every penny counts for us

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN