Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my son's room *pics included* :)

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:25 AM
  • 32 Replies
  • 1231 Total Views
Well our 4 yr old ds wanted a john deere room, he's my lil country boy! Lol b4 it was a pale yellow in the whole rm, so we got a darker yellow & then this green, I myself think it turned out really good :) dh sealed & put the wood up! We r still getting things for it like dh just brought a john deere calendar home & Hung it & I'm looking for a flag & a lamp (might have to make cuz john deere is pretty pricey) I made his curtains but its missing sumthing it kinda looks too busy wut do yall think? Maybe a valence? Or maybe one of those boxes that hide the curtain rod (cant think of the name haha) it could b made out of the same wood as on the wall! Anyways here's sum pics (in replies)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmom424
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:31 AM

No Subject

I know it still looks bare, but I don't want to over do it! & he loves toy story so for now he has that for bedding but soon will b changed also! I thought of gettin a john deere flag & hanging it where the tag is ORRRR one of those decals w a tractor & to the left on the side wall there is a calendar now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmom424
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:34 AM

No Subject

That's his shirts from when he was smaller, I wanna frame them or do sumthing, any ideas? & his cork board he loves lol & dh's bean bag but it just fit in here don't u think? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmom424
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:36 AM

No Subject

Curtains I made & ds playing his v smile :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmom424
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:36 AM

Jrs room

Curtains again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmom424
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:39 AM

No Subject

This was my sons changing table its now his dresser & the long door has shelves that hold is shoes! The cars on top will b going in his play room on a shelf & b replaced w sumthing john deere lol Idk yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QuiltLover
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:41 AM

Very cute, I am sure he is dreaming of owning a John Dere while he is sleeping...you did a great job.

proudmom424
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:45 AM

Jrs room

Shelf my mom gave me, that's my sons boots when he was smaller, my sis wanted them for her boy but I couldn't get rid of them & I'm glad I didnt! Also up there is a john deere plate that has a plate stand now & a tractor & airplane! This Christmas we r putting a white 4 ft tree in here w all our john deere ornaments on it, we have quite a few, can't wait to post pics of that! Anyways thanks for lookin! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmom424
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:49 AM
Thank you! :)

Quoting QuiltLover:

Very cute, I am sure he is dreaming of owning a John Dere while he is sleeping...you did a great job.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlbdolphin
by New Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:49 AM

bump for later

amomynous_j
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:51 PM

i am going to dig up a link to a blog i think might help inspire you...i'll edit when i find it! =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)