Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Storage

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:18 PM
  • 25 Replies
  • 439 Total Views

How do you store the extra clothes that don't fit in the closet or drawers in a neat way??

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
delanna6two
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:20 PM

I don't...mine are every where....my closets and drawers are packed....I need to find a better way to organize them....it's pretty messy right now.

periwinkle163
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:22 PM

I'm having the same problem, my daughter has so many clothes!. We keep outfits in a cubby for her so she can just pick what she wants. The rest we fit in three dressers and her closet.

Terri441
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:45 PM
I keep only a manageable amount of good clothes and of play clothes. The outgrown ones go in boxes in the basement. I try to go through the clothes once a month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
August07Mom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:37 PM

If it doesn't fit, it gets donated or consigned.

Kimberly954
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:07 PM

Same. Clothes that I will use later (like winter sweaters) are in a tupperware bin.

Quoting August07Mom:

If it doesn't fit, it gets donated or consigned.

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:14 PM
Me too.

Quoting delanna6two:

I don't...mine are every where....my closets and drawers are packed....I need to find a better way to organize them....it's pretty messy right now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaci
by Admin on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:14 PM

I have the hanging drawers in my closet for my dh's shirts and for his jogging pants and shorts. :)

rosemagic01
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:16 PM

Get space bags! You can store a lot more at half the space!!! Seriously they work so well! 

Kaci
by Admin on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:26 PM

My space bags busted! I wont do it again.......hehehehee I dont think I had too much in them.

I purge and then purge some more. I try not to have an over abundance of clothing that isnt worn. :)

Quoting rosemagic01:

Get space bags! You can store a lot more at half the space!!! Seriously they work so well! 

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:07 AM

Purge and donate.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)