Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So... spill the beans ~ what was one of the best deals you scored this week??

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:15 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 348 Total Views

Maybe a good deal at the grocery store, mall, online, or a thrifty gift?

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SmileGraceSmile
by Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:19 PM

I bought a cricut cartridge on ebay for 13.50 shipped, they are usually 25-30 on sale in stores!  I am working on a project right now using it and I am super excited to finish it!

owensmom34
by Group Admin on Aug. 25, 2011 at 10:42 PM

Oh fun!  I've always wanted one of those for scrapbooking.

Quoting SmileGraceSmile:

I bought a cricut cartridge on ebay for 13.50 shipped, they are usually 25-30 on sale in stores!  I am working on a project right now using it and I am super excited to finish it!

dharmagirl
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 4:07 PM

I LOVE a bargain and have gotten so many this year but this weekend was great. We built our home 4 yrs ago and still hadnt gotten mirrors for the master bath, I always check at Ross and Home Goods but whenever I find one they never have a match. Yesterday we found 2 matching mirrors, the perfect size and color for the bathroom for, get this........$21 total! YAY! My master bath is finally complete!

americansugar80
by Member on Aug. 29, 2011 at 4:54 PM

i like to check out the humane for humanity, a place where people donate their "crap" but sometimes it is really crap, i wanted a price on this cabinet/dresser type that was pretty much falling apart, It would be perfect for the entryway shoe and coat storage, it turns out they wanted $50!! a little outrageous for the shap its was in. We looked and looked and found a 8 foot wide shelving unit with cubby holes for $40 and it was study and in great shape. weird huh? but we will cut it up so we can make room for coats and hopefully i can show it off here.

supermeof3
by Member on Aug. 29, 2011 at 4:57 PM

Actually it was an offer on CM from the canvaspeople (I think that was it)  You get a free 8 x 10 photo wrap canvas for free...just pay shipping.  I did it the other day w/ a portrait of my family, can't wait to get it and hang it up! :D

inmybizz
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2011 at 5:14 PM

100 free photos from snapfish..Macy's had a great sale on girls dresses/swimsuits (6.00 bucks each).. A cute fish planter from pier 1 for 20.00 buck and i had a 10 dollar coupon.. :) 

OliviasMommy611
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2011 at 3:30 PM
I Iove a good bargain!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kurtkamkaitsmom
by on Nov. 20, 2011 at 11:55 PM

same here

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I Iove a good bargain!

cherylw993
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2011 at 2:02 PM

I bought some shampoo at CVS and had a manufacturer coupon and also had $3 extra buck coupon. I bought 2 bottles for 48 cents.

Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Quoting cherylw993:

I bought some shampoo at CVS and had a manufacturer coupon and also had $3 extra buck coupon. I bought 2 bottles for 48 cents.

Nice!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)