Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your Dishes?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:28 PM
  • 25 Replies
  • 507 Total Views

Do all your dishes match? Do they match your kitchen or dinning room? 

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cherylw993
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:34 PM

Yes, I have a place setting for 12 and they all match. They don't really match my kitchen, but they don't clash with it either.

caham
by Owner on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:08 PM

Mine are the same style but a mix of 3 colors.

Christine - Group Owner of Home Decor and so Much More!

Fan me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_154813647919926&ap=1

inmybizz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 6:44 AM

I have three sets( one casual set, a good set and holiday set) they all match. I also have matching silverware for the dishes..  

Strega
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 6:46 AM
We have 4 full sets, and a set of really good, old China in the Hutch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Steph75
by Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:38 AM
My everyday set matches. (I have 2 sets of everyday dishes). I have quite a few sets of china and they all have matching pieces.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tntmomof2
by Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:42 AM
We have our everyday set, our Christmas set, our spring/Easter set and the fine china that I can count on half a hand how many times we've used it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oliver6
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:01 AM

I have all white dishes so they match everything. I just add in different colored seving pieces, chargers, and napkins for different holidays. 

butterfly-jo
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:38 AM

kind of.  i have 3 different sets.  one is green and one is cream w/ a grean rim...they go bc our kitchen is red, cream and green...kinda.  i will probably get a nice matching set when we re-do our kitchen.

blondepegasus
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:54 AM

My everyday set is solid black and I have enough for 12 place settings (well, I did until I had kids and pieces started getting broken here and there)!...LOL

I have a Christmas Spode set and a set of china that mostly stays in the hutch on display (my husband's grandmother's).

I've been wanting to update my everyday set to something a little more modern and so I have a full set again without missing/broken pieces but I've been procrastinating. What I have is perfectly fine but I've had it for about 25 years!

Alysse24
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:17 AM

We have Fiestaware dishes in several different colors that are on open shelves that we use for everyday dishes.  My kitchen has white lower cabinets, black counters, and grey walls with stainless steel appliances and hood and the open shelves are also stainless steel, so the color of the Fiestaware is nice to see. 

My fine china is put away in a hutch. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)