Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Decor and So Much More! Home Decor and So Much More!
What is your style in the kid's bathroom?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:46 PM
Replies (11-20):
BellaH10
by Member on Dec. 5, 2011 at 10:02 AM

My son does have his own bathroom. But I didn't do any specific theme. Caramelized onion, and chocolate brown walls with green and some red accents.

abernathyvanna
by Member on Dec. 8, 2011 at 7:16 PM

We only have 1 bathroom in the house for the time being... At least until I get another bedroom built on.. and it will have a bathroom in it too. 

campeno
by Admin on Jan. 18, 2012 at 6:07 AM
Was safari theme but just changed the curtain so pink, green stripes and poklka dotted rugs. Still need to finish the decorating and possibly repaint.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenniferDacey
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Animals of the arctic, mostly penguins. I got a penguin bathrug and a black & white curtain. Then hung up pictures I'd printed offline of polar bears, penguins, foxes & seals, and hung them up on the walls. There's a shelf that holds a few penguin beanie babies and a candle holder with gemstones that look like ice cubes.

Loveing_My_Life
by New Member on Mar. 12, 2012 at 2:56 PM

We just got done with the kids bathroom. 2 nights ago!

It was yellow, and the people who painted it (befor we bought the house, had painted it flat yellow, so I couldnt clean the walls with out paint coming off each time, Same in the living room and kitchen both yellow aswell)

Here is the after

Mommyof2114
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 4:41 PM

My kids bathroom really doesn't have a theme. It's prob. more formal b.c there bathroom is also the guest bathroom.

Mommyof2114
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Oh I forgot to say that the bathroom is painted yellow! Its a bright yellow

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 2:33 PM
My soms bathroom is that horrible pink mauve one i posted whining about how we have to wait to redo it. Thankfully, my son, hubby, me and the cleaning lady are the only ones who see it...lol. Hubby and i have our own and we have a 1/2 bath for guests... Both of those have been done. I wont have a kids theme though. He is 5...going on 22... So most likey a white subway tile or travertine....
Bretnasmommy
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 12:25 AM

This is their bathroom. I'd like to find a navy and orange picture frame to match and put funny bathroom pictures in both. Like bubble bath pictures. And I'd like to add something above the towel rack.  I have a boy and a girl and wanted something that'd go both ways and last a bit. One is 5 and one is 3. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Brett's mommy- March 26th, 2008
Brynna's mommy- December 9th, 2009

http://myjourneyfortheirmiracle.blogspot.com/

mnmo3bb
by Member on May. 30, 2014 at 11:39 PM

In our 2nd apartment we had a winnie the pooh bathroom... since then we haven't had a childrens' bathroom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)