Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Decor and So Much More! Home Decor and So Much More!

Last week I ask for help on redoing my bedroom and I got some really good ideas but some of you wanted to see pictures of what my bedroom suit looks like so here are some pictures. Thank you for your hell
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Replies (11-14):
gabgabsmom
by Member on Feb. 1, 2012 at 1:27 PM
I like them. Thank you for posting those pictures
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kamilarson
by New Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 5:07 PM

I really think that this room has a lot of potential. I am just starting to get into the home decor attitude and I am trying to figure out some stuff a long the way to making my home look good. I really like the bed set that you have. I think that's very unique. I don't really like the color of the walls. But that's just my opinion. Also If I may add I would change the lighting in the room. Maybe put in different lighting outlets along the ceiling or may get a nice glowing tall lamp to put in one of the corners of the room. I actually had a room pretty close to this one that I just finished. I got a lot of supplies at home depot but I did all of the work myself. The benefit about doing it yourself and on your own time is that you can picture in your mind on what you wan the room to look like. I than had new carpet installed which wouldn't be a bad idea for this room. Carpet I think plays a big roll in the life and usage of a room. I actually used http://www.smartcarpet.com/site/carpet/ so you can check them out if you plan on changing the carpet. Also think about the color of pain that you use for the doors and walls. I mean you want them to blend in and contrast with eachother. I just feel like everything in this room is coliding with one another. This should be a fun project for you though :) Good luck!! 

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 6:03 PM

I would also like to see your bed facing the door when you walk in. Ive heard it is good luck to have your feet face the door. 
I think the above colors of gold, soft gray blue and burgandy would be a nice color pallate for your room. I think your room has lovely potential.
Since the bed is so large, I would def try to keep everything else in your room simple and sleek... letting the bed just rule the area... like in a hotel suite. Simple, classic, elegant... relaxing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)