Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Decor and So Much More! Home Decor and So Much More!

Grapes & Wine Kitchen theme...Edit!!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 6:39 PM
  • 28 Replies
  • 3652 Total Views
2 moms liked this

I'm doing our kitchen grapes and wine, and thought this would be cute to go in there.Beautiful!

It came in. I like the preview better...

by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Miss-B
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 9:02 PM

BUMP!

my2sweetjoys
by Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Awesome idea! It looks easy to make! Very pretty wreath!

I have lots of grapes & fruit in my kitchen.We rent so can't paint but I would paint my kitchen a nice lavender to go with the grapes & fruit. 

inmybizz
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2012 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I like it..Can't wait to see it all put together(the entire finished house), you have picked out some lovely pieces.. Happy decorating!!!

Miss-B
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Ooooooh, I want to see!

Quoting my2sweetjoys:

I have lots of grapes & fruit in my kitchen.We rent so can't paint but I would paint my kitchen a nice lavender to go with the grapes & fruit. 

sweetleanne
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I love the red's, plums and grape colors for kitchens, and  old world kitchen theme's :

my2sweetjoys
by Member on Mar. 29, 2012 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Miss-B:

Ooooooh, I want to see!

Quoting my2sweetjoys:

I will post some pics this weekend.I hung a lot of metal fruit plaques and swags to kind of mellow out this lime green color on our walls.We have been here for 3 years and still my kitchen is not done like I want it.I love the wreath idea-I would like to put one over the top of my hutch.Nice idea-I love your style!

Miss-B
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Ok :) thanks!

Quoting my2sweetjoys:

Quoting Miss-B:

Ooooooh, I want to see!

Quoting my2sweetjoys:

I will post some pics this weekend.I hung a lot of metal fruit plaques and swags to kind of mellow out this lime green color on our walls.We have been here for 3 years and still my kitchen is not done like I want it.I love the wreath idea-I would like to put one over the top of my hutch.Nice idea-I love your style!

PeaceandLove2U
by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:59 AM

That is so unique and pretty! LOVE the colors! It will be gorgeous in your kitchen. Where do you think you will hang it (on a wall, or a door)?

Miss-B
by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 7:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Hmm, good quesiton...I think the door would be better. What you think?

Quoting PeaceandLove2U:

That is so unique and pretty! LOVE the colors! It will be gorgeous in your kitchen. Where do you think you will hang it (on a wall, or a door)?

PeaceandLove2U
by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this

A door would be pretty. Or on the kitchen wall. I think it will be gorgeous wherever you decide. Don't you just the colors in it? 

Quoting Miss-B:

Hmm, good quesiton...I think the door would be better. What you think?

Quoting PeaceandLove2U:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)