Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Decor and So Much More! Home Decor and So Much More!

Front door decor?

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:53 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 471 Total Views
Hi ladies! I haven't gotten around to decorating my home even though we've lived here two years. We finally decided to start on a garden & the front of our house. Can you ladies help me figure out what I wanna do by posting pics of your front door area? I'm on a budget & not really sure how to decorate the area
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1mamaof2girls
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I made a wreath out of vine.  I gathered some vines and intertwined them together.And it was free.  I do not have a pic but it looks something like this but mine is bigger.(can you see the pic?)

You can decorate how you wish/seasons.  During Christmas time I put pine in.

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:43 PM

OMG-- I have something very similar to the above post on mine! LOL
Little wreath... hung on rope/twine... but mine has berries of red and yellow-y green... and I have a green front door. Im going to ake a pic.. be right back.

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:49 PM
2 moms liked this

dietsunkist
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Thanks ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisSweetheart07
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:29 AM
2 moms liked this

heres a few that I want to try to make

front door decor < simple version - cardboard/wood/posterboard cut out letter, twine/yarn/etc wrapped, with fake flowers and a bow. Can make flowers and bow if you have supplies. (I made some out flowers of ribbon before that turned out pretty)

Front Door wreath < only without the donkey lol    Fake daisy's at Micheals, again you can use anything to make the circle (wreath, cardboard, posterboard, etc) then just matching ribbon!

Fall Front Door < I LOVE this one but Im not sure I'm that crafty yet.

For front door < this in progress now. but it's not looking like this one lol major fail

crafts  cover large letter with variety of buttons < Buttons!!!!!!!!!!!! I love buttons! lol

front door wreath

Instead of a wreath at Halloween.

front door < idk how to do this but it's awesome looking lol maybe a jigsaw?

Mommyof2114
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Some of these are so cute
SamMom912
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:05 PM

OMG Love the spider web one!! too cute!
Orange and black.. or orange and green with a bkalc spider.. oooh FUN!

dietsunkist
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Thank you! :)

Quoting HisSweetheart07:

heres a few that I want to try to make

front door decor < simple version - cardboard/wood/posterboard cut out letter, twine/yarn/etc wrapped, with fake flowers and a bow. Can make flowers and bow if you have supplies. (I made some out flowers of ribbon before that turned out pretty)

Front Door wreath < only without the donkey lol    Fake daisy's at Micheals, again you can use anything to make the circle (wreath, cardboard, posterboard, etc) then just matching ribbon!

Fall Front Door < I LOVE this one but Im not sure I'm that crafty yet.

For front door < this in progress now. but it's not looking like this one lol major fail

crafts  cover large letter with variety of buttons < Buttons!!!!!!!!!!!! I love buttons! lol

front door wreath

Instead of a wreath at Halloween.

front door < idk how to do this but it's awesome looking lol maybe a jigsaw?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisSweetheart07
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Also -- if you're making an actual 3D circle wreath

Go to LOWES - go to plumbing section - get foam insulation (in our it sits up in the box in different sizes right below the metal sleeves) for $0.97 just cut to lenth and tape ends together - tada! lol better then spending $8.99 for a foam wreath. :)

Angelica46
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:20 PM

These are all so cute! Love all the ideas. My front door is currently bare but not for long. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)