Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Decor and So Much More! Home Decor and So Much More!

what color would you paint it? Im thinking this....

Posted by   + Show Post

Here is my dining room.
It is currently green. Am thinking about painting it Edgecomb gray

I found this picture and liked the way the gray looked:

Here is the dining room currently. I have also taken pix from the family room (so you can see the blue in there) as well as the kitchen in the background which is a yellow...

by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Replies (21-24):
shoucate
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 6:38 PM

I don't know what brand paint you are using, but benjamin moore has a color pallette online that will give you suggestions to go with your blue color. Here's a link to a color I thought would like nice...add some life and look great with your wood floors. http://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/paint-color/chestertownbuff

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Quoting shoucate:

I don't know what brand paint you are using, but benjamin moore has a color pallette online that will give you suggestions to go with your blue color. Here's a link to a color I thought would like nice...add some life and look great with your wood floors. http://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/paint-color/chestertownbuff

Thanks! Im a huge ben moore fan.. Only use their paint. I have raosted sesame in the kitchen (just to right of DR) so i dont want two rooms of yellow back to back..l will check out site for otehr color suggestions! Tk u!
shoucate
by New Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Ur welcome
christina259
by New Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Quoting ILoveMyFam:

I like the gray a lot! Though I do think white or a dark wood furniture scheme would compliment it better.

I agree. I was trying to picture it and the gray would look very nice with the blue in the other room but the furniture may need to be a different color. I like white furniture, maybe with some blue accessories throughout the dining room or another color for the accessories if you don't like the blue.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN