Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

to purchase small but nice things for the house/ apt?...ya know nick nacks

by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
shadenn766
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 9:11 AM

i think we only have one hobby lobby thats close by...what kind of stuff do they carry?, i've never been in there

Quoting jsbuck:

Hobby Lobby....I love to shop their 80% off sales.

sweetmissy_05
by Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Yes I am a thrift store freak lol....I love them.

Quoting shadenn766:

sometimes you can find really good stuff in there

Quoting sweetmissy_05:

Thrift stores.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomOfTwins789
by Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Lately I have been ALL about Pier 1. Also, Hobby Lobby, Target, TJ Maxx...
jsbuck
by Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 9:29 AM

They are a craft store, but they also have a ton of decorative type things....check out their website.  They are expensive so I either use their 40% off coupon which they have out every week or wait and see what they put at 80% off.  I will post a couple of pics of some things I bought there.

Quoting shadenn766:

i think we only have one hobby lobby thats close by...what kind of stuff do they carry?, i've never been in there

Quoting jsbuck:

shadenn766
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 9:33 AM

ok cool, i'd like to see the stuff that you bought...and thanks for wanting to share;)

o and is it similar to michael's?

Quoting jsbuck:

They are a craft store, but they also have a ton of decorative type things....check out their website.  They are expensive so I either use their 40% off coupon which they have out every week or wait and see what they put at 80% off.  I will post a couple of pics of some things I bought there.

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting jsbuck:

CjEmmemommy
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 9:40 AM

I have fallin in love with Kirklands, never heard of them back in Colorado but they have awesome stuff:-)

jsbuck
by Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Priced at $35, paid $7 - I got 2 of these for both sides of the fireplace

Priced at $25, paid $5

Priced at $30, paid $6

jsbuck
by Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Crafty like Michael's, but they have sooo much more home decor.

Quoting shadenn766:

ok cool, i'd like to see the stuff that you bought...and thanks for wanting to share;)

Quoting jsbuck:

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting jsbuck:

shadenn766
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:34 AM

ok, im gonna look at the website...thanks:)

Quoting jsbuck:

Crafty like Michael's, but they have sooo much more home decor.

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting jsbuck:

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting jsbuck:

blondepegasus
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Hobby Lobby is my favorote too. I spend hours in there and lose all sense of time. My hubby has literally come in to find me after waiting in the car for me after I said I was running in for a "few minutes" and unknowingly staying for 2 hours instead. Lol The closest one to us is an hour away so we usually make a day of it on the weekends. Hubby brings his Kindle to read in the car!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)