Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Decor and So Much More! Home Decor and So Much More!

centerpiece

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM
  • 18 Replies
  • 313 Total Views

do you have them on your tables?, if so which ones?...

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadenn766
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:45 AM

i love them...and have them on the kitchen, diningroom and living room tables,

also on a side table in the diningroom and my bedroom dresser

jsbuck
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I like them, I have them on kitchen, dining room and living room tables.

shadenn766
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM

they really make a table and the entire room look pretty...what kind do you have?.

mine are dried floral arrangements and the fake greenery

Quoting jsbuck:

I like them, I have them on kitchen, dining room and living room tables.

CjEmmemommy
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have anything on the eat in kitchen table bc the kids touch. The island has a butcher block a friend made us with a little fall plate and fake fruit arrangement.

In the formal dining I have a steel blue runner with twig pumpkins, wood candle holders and a iron pumpkin candle holder with a few burnt orange tea light holders inside.

I always have something but it changeswith each holiday,

oliver6
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:39 PM

i have a white pedestal bowl i got at pottery barn that i fill with fruit or right now there are nuts in it (depends on the time of year) and a white cylinder vase that i put flowers in, but is empty right now because the husband hasnt bought me flowers in the last 2 weeks..lol

shadenn766
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:10 PM

that sounds nice... i do loooove pottery barn, and 2 whole weeks holy moly, lol, tell em to get those flowers right this minute:)

Quoting oliver6:

i have a white pedestal bowl i got at pottery barn that i fill with fruit or right now there are nuts in it (depends on the time of year) and a white cylinder vase that i put flowers in, but is empty right now because the husband hasnt bought me flowers in the last 2 weeks..lol

shadenn766
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:12 PM

what do you have now, that it's fall and thanksgiving is near?

Quoting CjEmmemommy:

I don't have anything on the eat in kitchen table bc the kids touch. The island has a butcher block a friend made us with a little fall plate and fake fruit arrangement.

In the formal dining I have a steel blue runner with twig pumpkins, wood candle holders and a iron pumpkin candle holder with a few burnt orange tea light holders inside.

I always have something but it changeswith each holiday,

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Slab if granite for a place to put hot plates... 

No other centerpeice. 

On the kitchen table, i have a nice woven basket that is beautiful, that i fill with junk... Then clean out... Then fill with junk, repeat... 

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Junk like coupons, notes, peices of mail i think are important at the time, but really arent. Lol

psych_mom
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:07 PM
I have one that is an antique silver tray with vintage saucers, a silver water pitcher for flowers and an antique crystal and sterling relish dish.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)