Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Decor and So Much More! Home Decor and So Much More!

outside decor...do you plant flowers outside?

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:00 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 323 Total Views

if so what season and which kind?

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadenn766
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:01 PM

spring...petunias...begnias...lillies...daisies

fall...mums

QuiltLover
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:20 PM

I could go on and on...love my flower beds, way too many flowers to type..if I can grow them, I have them. Alsomtrees and shrubs...in my blood... But I do not plant in the fall...just a spring and summer deal for me. We have too many cold nights in the fall with frost and snow all winter

Rushn311
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:45 AM

I do every Spring. I always change them up. This year I planted marigolds, pansies and petunias. Bought some hanging baskets with Fushcias, begonias...and a lot more I planted but don't know the names of them.

I have some that come back yearly..I think they are wild geraniums.

shadenn766
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:21 AM

i love hanging baskets, the petunias are my favorite...i dont do all that well with pansies, ive tried them but ...no success:(

Quoting Rushn311:

I do every Spring. I always change them up. This year I planted marigolds, pansies and petunias. Bought some hanging baskets with Fushcias, begonias...and a lot more I planted but don't know the names of them.

I have some that come back yearly..I think they are wild geraniums.

shadenn766
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:24 AM

thats how i am...i love love love flowers...they make the landscaping look so beautiful...its also therapeutic, and relaxing to get into the yard on a nice day

in fall i just do mums that have already been started....i was thinking about planting bulbs, maybe some tulips this time around....i dunno

Quoting QuiltLover:

I could go on and on...love my flower beds, way too many flowers to type..if I can grow them, I have them. Alsomtrees and shrubs...in my blood... But I do not plant in the fall...just a spring and summer deal for me. We have too many cold nights in the fall with frost and snow all winter

shadenn766
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:24 AM

shadenn766
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:26 AM

psych_mom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I plant a variety of flowers outside. I can't think of them all.

inmybizz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:23 PM

My garden stays pretty green year round..I have different plants that grow more in the winter so the landscape always looks nice.. I also have a small pond that's active all year.

shadenn766
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:53 PM

sounds nice...do you have any koi fish in your ponds?

Quoting inmybizz:

My garden stays pretty green year round..I have different plants that grow more in the winter so the landscape always looks nice.. I also have a small pond that's active all year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)