Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Decor and So Much More! Home Decor and So Much More!

outside decor...do you plant flowers outside?

Posted by   + Show Post

if so what season and which kind?

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Replies (11-19):
inmybizz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this

yep.. I have large/small koi, mosquito fish and lots of frogs.I've certified the pond as a natural habitat. 

shadenn766
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:11 PM

i love koi fish, i actually had a few of them in a tank....had them for years they grew to be really big...

thanks for sharing the picture...very nice:)

Quoting inmybizz:

yep.. I have large/small koi, mosquito fish and lots of frogs.I've certified the pond as a natural habitat. 

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:23 PM

No.. Cause we have tons of deer that treat my plantings as a oersonal buffet. 

We have some deer proof stuff, but even then, when they r hungry... They taste...then spit out the flowers on the yard... Rats! 

shadenn766
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:28 PM

o my...im so afraid of deer

Quoting SamMom912:

We have some deer proof stuff, but even then, when they r hungry... They taste...then spit out the flowers on the yard... Rats! 

virgochild79
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Gosh I wish my backyard looked like that! Mine is just a big 1/2 acre of hard grass and weeds :( HOWEVER, my front and side is full of roses and lantanas! 

shadenn766
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:43 PM

o theres so much that you could do, with all that backyard space...do you think you'd like to check some sites, to get some nice ideas for spring?

Quoting virgochild79:

Gosh I wish my backyard looked like that! Mine is just a big 1/2 acre of hard grass and weeds :( HOWEVER, my front and side is full of roses and lantanas! 

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Quoting shadenn766:

o my...im so afraid of deer

Quoting SamMom912:

Afraid? 

virgochild79
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:14 AM

I know, every time I look back there I think of all kinds of ideas. In February after our last freeze we're going to make a veggie garden and I'll put a bunch of flowers and stepping stones around it! You know of any good sites?!

Quoting shadenn766:

o theres so much that you could do, with all that backyard space...do you think you'd like to check some sites, to get some nice ideas for spring?

Quoting virgochild79:

TheJerseyGirl
by Admin on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:31 PM

I plant wave petunias every Spring and Summer with some others mixed in and mums every Fall

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)