Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Decor and So Much More! Home Decor and So Much More!

over the toilet

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:54 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 541 Total Views

how do you feel about cabinets OVER the toilet?

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
leavinglasvegas
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:25 PM

I have the kind of rack above and I hate it because it looks messy, even when it's organized. But we rent, so I'm not doing any large home improvements. I wish we had a cabinet under the sink (no space for a linen closet), then I could live with a smaller shelf or basket for clean towels.

sweetleanne
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:32 AM

I have a wall cabinet with doors over my powder room toilet and love it.

americansugar80
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:05 AM

I agree with the first poster, i had one too because my bathroom was that small, it was always messy even if i did try to organize it. In real life, you use it as a purpose, not to decorate. I eventually took it out and put up a shelf with doors like the 2nd poster said, worked so much better only because it has doors.

I think there are over the toilet shelves with doors, i would prolly go with that.

Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:21 AM

I like them. Don't have any myself, but it would help out with holding some things.

the3Rs
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:04 PM
I have a white cabinet with doors and one shelf over our toilet. There is nothing over the kids' toilet.
TheJerseyGirl
by Admin on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:06 AM

I like the wooden cabinets but not the standing ones...I have very small bathrooms so something above for storage is necessary!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)