Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Decor and So Much More! Home Decor and So Much More!

Finally finished changing all window treatments! EDITED AGAIN TO ADD DINING ROOM PIC

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:13 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 757 Total Views
1 mom liked this

We have lived in this house for 10 years this summer. Yesterday I hung new drapes in the dining room/office and have now officially hit every single room. Yeah!!!

When we moved in, every window was covered with cheap metal miniblinds or outdated roller shades. I have now hung drapes (some layered over bamboo roman shades and some alone) in every single room, most from floor to ceiling.

What should my next decorating obsession be?....lol

I received 4 of these panels for Christmas. This is my family room and since I only really needed 2 panels for these french doors, I was able to hang the other 2 panels in my dining room on the big picture window (haven't taken a pic of those yet).

Here is finally a pic of the dining room drapes with just a hint of the new floors we put in last month!

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jsbuck
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Those look awesome with your walls.

my2sweetjoys
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Looks awesome!

MisfitDoll
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:25 AM

It looks beautiful.

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Really pretty! I love that shade of gray! Elegant... Or as the baby use to say... Very elephant. Lol

Rushn311
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Looks pretty!

ILive4This
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Looking good!

Daniele23
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Nice!!  YOu helped me last year a ton with deciding on what my window treatments would be, and now I have had them over a year and am still in love with them. You should be a window treatment consultant haha ;)

blondepegasus
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Quoting Daniele23:

Nice!!  YOu helped me last year a ton with deciding on what my window treatments would be, and now I have had them over a year and am still in love with them. You should be a window treatment consultant haha ;)

Thanks! I will have to live vicariously through others since I don't have any more windows in my own house to do!...LOL

CjEmmemommy
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I like those a lot! Well done

Rushn311
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:35 AM

Love the drapes!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)