Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally finished changing all window treatments! EDITED AGAIN TO ADD DINING ROOM PIC

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:13 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 736 Total Views
1 mom liked this

We have lived in this house for 10 years this summer. Yesterday I hung new drapes in the dining room/office and have now officially hit every single room. Yeah!!!

When we moved in, every window was covered with cheap metal miniblinds or outdated roller shades. I have now hung drapes (some layered over bamboo roman shades and some alone) in every single room, most from floor to ceiling.

What should my next decorating obsession be?....lol

I received 4 of these panels for Christmas. This is my family room and since I only really needed 2 panels for these french doors, I was able to hang the other 2 panels in my dining room on the big picture window (haven't taken a pic of those yet).

Here is finally a pic of the dining room drapes with just a hint of the new floors we put in last month!

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jsbuck
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Those look awesome with your walls.

my2sweetjoys
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Looks awesome!

MisfitDoll
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:25 AM

It looks beautiful.

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Really pretty! I love that shade of gray! Elegant... Or as the baby use to say... Very elephant. Lol

Rushn311
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Looks pretty!

ILive4This
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Looking good!

Daniele23
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Nice!!  YOu helped me last year a ton with deciding on what my window treatments would be, and now I have had them over a year and am still in love with them. You should be a window treatment consultant haha ;)

blondepegasus
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Quoting Daniele23:

Nice!!  YOu helped me last year a ton with deciding on what my window treatments would be, and now I have had them over a year and am still in love with them. You should be a window treatment consultant haha ;)

Thanks! I will have to live vicariously through others since I don't have any more windows in my own house to do!...LOL

CjEmmemommy
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I like those a lot! Well done

Rushn311
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:35 AM

Love the drapes!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)